Communication Security Wire, 18AWG, 4C, Plenum Rated, 1,000'
Wire for Security & Audio Applications
Ideal for various security applications, this Communication Security Wire (18AWG, 4C, Plenum Rated, 1,000') can be used for alarms, intercoms, audio, signaling, and other power-limited control requirements. The wire's four unshielded, stranded bare copper conductors are twisted and insulated within a PVC jacket. Plenum rated for use in air circulation spaces, the cable's PVC jacket meets low smoke and low flame requirements to reduce the spread of flames in the event of fire. The cable includes a ripcord and the SCP Cable Labeling System with sequential markings for easy identification, and comes in spools of 1,000 feet.
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 18
- Conductors: 4 (Red, Black, White and Green = Left+, Left-, Right+ and Right-)
- Jacket Color: White
- Package: Spool
- Applications: Plenum spaces. Security systems, Intercom systems, Sound/Audio systems, Power-Limited controls.
NOTICE: This part is a heavy/dimensional product; it is not eligible for free shipping. Wire products are not returnable.
Quality Installations Deserve Quality Products
Structured Cable Products is a manufacturer of high quality structured wiring products, security, fire alarm, speaker as well as LAN cable and accessories. With over 15 years of manufacturing and distribution experience of quality cable and accessories SCP can provide all of your cable and accessory solutions.
- Manufacturer Part #: 18/4P
- Conductor: 18 AWG 7 Strand SBC Cond.
- Total Cable Weight: 45 kg/km
- Final Diameter: 0.184 inches
- Insulation: PVC
- Jacket: PVC
- DC Resistance 25°C: 6.7 Ohms / 1000 ft
- Mutual Capacitance: 27.9 pF/ft
- Impedance: 64.7 Ohms
- Velocity Of Propagation: 62 percent
- Inductance: 1.4 mH/km
- Print Notes: Sequentially marked per 2FT (0 – infinity)
- Standard Print: STRUCTURED CABLE PRODUCTS – – – P/N 18/4P – – – (UL) CL2P/CL3P E132885 OR FPLP 75°C (UL) C(UL) CMP FT-6 UNSH 4/C 22 AWG – – – ZONE/DEVICE A B C D E 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RoHS
- Cabled OD Avg: 0.138
- Insulation Thickness: 0.008
- Jacket Thickness: 0.015
- Certified: UL CL2P/CL3P OR FPLP/CMP
- Flame Rating: FT-6
- Max Voltage: 300V
- NEC Articles: 800, 760, 725
- Min. Bend Radius/Minor Axis: 1.288 inches
- Operating Temperature: -20° to 75°C
- Standard UL Temp: 75°C