Chief P Series In-Wall Swing Arm Display Mount, 15" Extension, 42-71"
Creates A Flush Installation When Mounting A Plasma Or LCD TV
The Chief Manufacturing Flat Panel In-Wall Swing Arm Mount creates a flush installation when mounting a plasma or LCD TV. Its low profile design ensures the mount remains concealed behind the flat panel. It features Centris Technology that uses the center of gravity to achieve smooth, fingertip tilt. Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Limitless centering on the wall between 16" center studs without cutting studs
- Low profile design ensures the mount remains concealed behind the flat panel
- Centris Technology uses the center of gravity to achieve smooth, fingertip tilt
- ClickConnect Technology provides an audible click to confirm the flat panel is locked in place
- Easy connect/disconnect with no tools needed
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation ( PAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated cable management
IMPORTANT NOTE: Chief Mounts products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Chief Mounts directly for international orders.
Designed For Perfect Flat Panel Placement – Without Cutting Studs
Chief's in-wall swing arms simplify installation. Their solutions allow perfect centering of a flat panel TV at any position within a 16" stud system. The patent-pending design uses a convenient mount template and eliminates the need to cut into studs or install headers.
- Roll: ±2°
- Tilt: +2° , -15°
- Swivel: 40° Left/Right
- Extension: 15" (381 mm)
- Post-Installation Height Adjustment: 1" (25 mm)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 22.82" x 20.39" x 5.54" (580 x 518 x 142 mm)
- Color: Black
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs (90.7 kg)