Chief FIT Low-Profile Fixed Wall Display Mount, 40-63"
Unique Hinged Design & Low Profile Depth
With hinges and a wide open wallplate, the Chief FIT Low-Profile Fixed Wall Display Mount (40-63 Inch) allows you to mount a 40-63" flat screen TV to the wall and easily route cables to the TV. The mount also features "GlideLock with Kickstand" technology to securely attach the TV to the plate without any tools.
- Mounts 40-63" flat screen TV in a fixed position
- Low-profile depth creates near flush appearance
- GlideLock with Kickstand secures TV to plate without tools
- Open wallplate and kickstand facilitate cable routing
- Compatible with optional storage box (PAC522/PAC521P, sold separately)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Chief Mounts products are not available to ship outside the U.S. Please contact Chief Mounts directly for international orders.
About Chief Manufacturing
Chief Manufacturing designs state-of-the-art mount and rack solutions that complement the technology they support. Chief made its mark in the industry by producing the original projector mount roll, pitch and yaw adjustments in 1978, making registration quick and easy. Today, Chief continues to break new ground with new products and unique, patented features that focus on ease of installation and flexibility for the professional installer.
- Manufacturer Part #: RXF2
- Dimensions: 20.5(H) x 38(W) x 0.79(D) inches (521 x 965 x 20 mm)
- Weight Capacity: 175 pounds (79.4 kg)
- Lateral Shift: Depends on mounting pattern of screen
- Minimum Depth: 0.8 inches (20 mm)
- Orientation: Landscape
- Unit Weight: 12.9 pounds
- Solution Type: Universal
- Typical Screen Sizes: 40 – 63 inches
- Wall Stud Compatibility: 16, 24 inches
- Certifications: TUV Certified, UL Listed
- Mounting Pattern: Max Width – 33.66 inches (855 mm), Max Height – 19.69 inches (500 mm)
- Color: Black