Channel Vision Rotary Volume Control with IR Knockout
Impedance Matching Volume Controller
The VC-302 is an impedance matching volume control with an IR receiver knockout. The knockout allows Channel Vision’s IR-2400 to be integrated with the volume control for applications that require IR repeating.
- Impedance Matching Volume Control
- Protects your amplifier against low impedance loads
- Knockout for mounting Channel Vision IR-2400
- Supports up to 8 pairs of speakers
- Fits in a single-gang low-voltage ring or an open-back j-box
- Supports 14- 24 AWG speaker wire
- 300 watts peak
- 100 watts RMS per channel
Available Colors: White.
Note: Wallplate is included.
Total Package Solution
Channel Vision has been a leading manufacturer of RF video distribution products, structured wiring enclosures and modules, security cameras, high performance audio/video distribution systems since 1993. Channel Vision manufactures a growing list of products designed to make today’s homes more convenient, safe, and innovative. Channel Vision Central – structured wire systems, Aria – multi-room audio distribution, and Channel Vision Technology – home-theater and security products, combine to make Channel Vision a total packaged solution.