Channel Vision Plasma-Proof J-Box In-Wall IR Receiver
Includes Screwless Decorator Style Trim Ring
The Channel Vision Plasma-Proof J-Box IR-Receiver receives signals from a hand-held remote control up to 40 ft. away. It features an acceptance angle of 130 degrees, optical and electronic filtering for interference rejection and easily installs in a standard single gang box.
- Plasma-proof IR-receiver
- Receive signals from a hand-held remote control up to 40 ft. away
- Acceptance angle of 130 degrees
- Easily installed in a standard single gang box
- Includes décorator-style trim ring
- 3-Wire screw connection
- Optical and electronic filtering for interference rejection
Note: Screwless wallplate is included.
Aria IR Control
IR Hubs and connecting blocks make it easy to connect IR receivers and emitters together with a power supply. Amplified hubs buffer the signal while also providing other advanced features. Passive hubs and connecting blocks simply provide a connection point.
- Manufacturer Part #: IR-2005
- Color: White
- Voltage requirements: 8 – 12 VDC
- Max recommended wire length: 200 ft
- IR Freq. range supported: 30 kHz – 60 kHz
- IR pickup range: 40 ft. @ 38kHz, 25 ft. @ 56kHz
- Mounting requirements: Single-gang box or ring
- Warranty: 1 Year