Channel Vision On-Wall Tablet Mount for iPad
Turns Your iPad Into A Wall Touchscreen Controller
The iPad Wall Dock allows you to securely mount your iPad to a wall, creating an elegant, touchscreen command center for home theater, whole-house automation, security and more. The iPad charges when docked, and can be easily removed, offering a completely portable controller. The dock is designed to display a photo when the iPad is gone, to help you maintain a finished appearance around the clock.
- Control your home automation system, home theater, audio, etc.
- iPad charges when docked
- Display a photo when iPad is removed
- Securely mounts vertically or horizontally to any wall
Available Colors: Black
- iPad Dock
- Power Plate
- Power Supply
- Mounting Screws
- Picture Backing
Total Package Solution
Channel Vision has been a leading manufacturer of RF video distribution products, structured wiring enclosures and modules, security cameras, high performance audio/video distribution systems since 1993. Channel Vision manufactures a growing list of products designed to make today's homes more convenient, safe, and innovative. Channel Vision Central – structured wire systems, Aria – multi-room audio distribution, and Channel Vision Technology – home-theater and security products, combine to make Channel Vision a total packaged solution.
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC 800mA
- Cat5/6 Distance: 350-foot 8 conductor
- 18/2 Distance: 350-foot 2 conductor
- Dock box required: 3 gang box; 0TW2-34; Southwire Remex box recommended, not compatible with Arlington brand boxes
- Breakout box required: 1 gang (standard)
- Charging Voltage: 5.10vDC ± 0.3V
- Dimensions: 12.5 x 9.25 inches