Channel Vision 1-Input Micro Modulator
Boosts Signals To +25dB
The Channel Vision Micro Modulator, 1-Channel distributes a modulated channel of an incoming video source such as security cameras, VCRs, DVDs or other video/audio appliances. A built-in video amplifier boosts the signal to +25dB, providing powerful distribution suitable for most residential applications. The modulator also features immunity to brownouts, PLL crystal controlled oscillator circuitry for long life, no channel drift, and a wide channel range (UHF 14-78, Ultra band 65-135).
- Pushbutton channel selector
- Non-volatile memory
- Unaffected by voltage brownouts
- Wide channel range cable 65-135 (excluding 95-99) UHF 14-78
To enhance performance of the modulator, the unit should be combined with Channel Vision products such as passive splitters, HS-6 and HS-8, or powered distribution systems. Combining various distribution options with the modulator allows the combination of CATV or off-air signals to be sent with the output of the modulator, creating a total RF distribution system of incoming services and inhouse-created channels to every room within the system.
Security & Home Theater Automation Experts
Channel Vision is a leading manufacturer of security cameras, audio/video distribution systems, and RF video distribution products. Channel Vision’s security products and home theater products are designed to make homes more convenient, innovative, and safe.
- RF Modulator: PLL Synthesized Oscillator
- Video: NTSC 0.4-2.7V Peak to Peak
- Number of Channels: 1
- Audio 1VRMS: L&R combined Mono
- RF Output: 25dbmV max.
- S/N ratio: > 52dB
- Certifications: UL and CSA approved
- Video/Audio Inputs: RCA Female
- RF Output: F Type Female
- Bandwidth: 5-1000Mhz
- Frequency Stability: ±1Khz
- Frequency Range: UHF 471.25-855.25Mhz
- Ultraband: 469.25-859.25Mhz
- Channels: UHF 14-78 / Ultraband 65-135 (except 95-99)
- Channel Width: 6Mhz
- Audio Offset: 4.5Mhz
- Sidebands: Double
Spurious Output Rejection (non-harmonic)
- Outside Carrier: +12Mhz Greater than 62dBC
- Inside Carrier: +12Mhz Greater than 55dBC
- Power Requirements: 12VDC at 250mA
- Dimensions: 4.8(W) x 7(H) x 1.6(D) inches (12.1 x 17.8 x 4.06cm)
- Weight: 2 pounds