Channel Vision Elite SI Intercom Door Speaker with Lighted Button
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly To End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
Communicate Better With Elite Door Stations
Compatible with a Telephone Entry Controller (sold separately), the Channel Vision Elite SI Intercom Door Speaker with Lighted Button installs near the front door, back door, gate, or other entry point to enable amplified 2-way communication with visitors. This simple door speaker offers a lighted pushbutton for easy nighttime use. When a visitor pushes to call, just pick up your phone to answer.
- Works with the Telephone Entry Controller (1- or 2-Door)
- Provides 2-way communication with front door visitors
- Illuminated doorbell button allows visibility at night
- Improved circuit board offers clearer communication
About the SI Elite Series
Designed with both the homeowner and the installer in mind, Channel Vision's SI Elite Series intercom stations offer a list of improvements over the standard DP and IU series stations. Chiefly, the Elite SI intercom stations feature a new circuit board for enhanced amplified communications. The board is enclosed in a 1/4" thick solid brass plate (coated, rust-resistant) and protected by waterproof silicon.
Not only does the new circuit board make for clearer 2-way communication, it also improves volume control for an overall superior intercom experience.
Channel Vision's Elite Dealer Program
The Elite Series of intercom stations is accompanied by Channel Vision's Elite Dealer program, which allows authorized Channel Vision installers to access exclusive product lines and dealer benefits.
Elite Dealer Benefits:
- Warranties are automatically doubled (one year becomes two years)
- No online competition – Elite products are sold only through Elite distributors and dealers
- Hassle-free return/exchange policy for incorrect or unused parts
The door speaker connects to the Channel Vision Telephone Entry Controller (sold separately) using four conductors. Each door speaker comes with a surface-mount box for installation. You may alternatively flush-mount the speaker using the DP-Rbox-III flush-mount box (sold separately).
- Door Speaker
- Surface-Mount Box
- Power Supply
NOTE: Requires a Channel Vision Telephone Entry Controller (model P-0920 or P-0921, sold separately).
Security, Home Theater, Automation Experts
Channel Vision is a leading manufacturer of security cameras, audio/video distribution systems, and RF video distribution products. Channel Vision's security products and home theater products are designed to make homes more convenient, innovative, and safe.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Antique Brass: SI-0232A
- Oil Rubbed Bronze: SI-0252A
- Black: SI-0282A
- Satin Nickel: SI-0302A
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
- Size: 50 mm
- Depth: 1.5 inches
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Power Peak: 0.2 Watts
- Frequency Range: 500 Hz – 4.5 kHz
- Plate Only: 6-1/2(L) x 4-3/8(W) x 1/4(D) inches
- Assembly: 6-1/2(L) x 4-3/8(W) x 1-3/4(D) inches
- PCB Surface: Waterproof silicon protected
- Doorplate Surface: Solid Brass, coated and protected
- Button Color: Blue
- Button Power: 12VDC 150mA