Channel Vision Crescendo Volume Control
Features Built-In IR Receiver
The Channel Vision Crescendo Volume Control provides convenient volume control and source selection for Channel Vision's single-source and multi-source CAT5 audio systems. The keypad also has a built-in IR receiver to offer handheld remote control capability for connected sources. Featuring elegant décorator styling, the keypad seamlessly blends in with other wall switches in your home.
- LEDs show volume level or source selection
- Compatible with the Crescendo Cat5 Audio System Matrix
- Works on CAT5 lengths up to 300 feet
Note: Screwless wallplate is included.
Total Package Solution
Channel Vision has been a leading manufacturer of RF video distribution products, structured wiring enclosures and modules, security cameras, high performance audio/video distribution systems since 1993. Channel Vision manufactures a growing list of products designed to make today's homes more convenient, safe, and innovative. Channel Vision Central – structured wire systems, Aria – multi-room audio distribution, and Channel Vision Technology – home-theater and security products, combine to make Channel Vision a total packaged solution.
- Operating Voltage: 18VDC
- Cable requirements: Cat5 or better
- Max. wire length: 300 feet
- Audio frequency range: 20Hz to 20kHz
- IR frequency range supported: 30 to 56kHz
- IR sensor range: 40 feet at 40kHz, 25 feet at 56kHz
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50 degrees C