Channel Vision Crescendo On-Wall Dock with Bluetooth For iPod
Pair iPods/iPhones With The Crescendo CAT5 Audio System
The Channel Vision Crescendo On-Wall Dock with Bluetooth allows you to play, charge, and control your music and video from your iPod/iPhone from any room of your home. With its elegant design and functionality, the iPod/iPhone wall docking station is perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy their music without defacing their wall.
- Compatible with Channel Vision's Crescendo CAT5 audio systems
- Uses CAT5 cable (sold separately) to connect to the Crescendo audio system
- Charges the iPod/iPhone while it is docked using the built-in Apple Lighting connector
- Provides a standard RCA line level output
- Mounts in a standard 2-gang box
The dock connector slides in and out to adjust for any size iPod/iPhone and the non-skid pad helps to hold the music player in place. The wall-mounted iPod/iPhone dock senses audio to automatically override the main audio source, and will automatically connect the music from your phone when you enter the room or disconnect it when you leave the room, saving power. The iPod/iPhone wall docking station mounts in a standard 2-gang box and uses CAT5 cable to connect to the Crescendo audio system (part # P-2014 or P-2044, sold separately).
- Bluetooth On-Wall Dock
- User Manual
Security, Home Theater, Automation Experts
Channel Vision is a leading manufacturer of security cameras, audio/video distribution systems, and RF video distribution products. Channel Vision's security products and home theater products are designed to make homes more convenient, innovative, and safe.
- Manufacturer Part #: A0317
- Cable Requirements: Cat5 or better
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to +50°C)
- Certifications: RoHS, FCC
- Warranty: 1 Year