Channel Vision Amplified IR Hub
Provides Power To Multiple IR Receivers From One Location
Channel Vision’s Amplified IR Hub (IR-1203) is a versatile, easy-to-use and cost-effective IR distribution solution. The IR Hub can be used in a variety of applications and provides power to multiple IR receivers from one central location. Utilize the IR-1203 to expand an existing IR system by simply adding IR emitters. Its compact size makes the IR-1203 ideal for installation directly onto any flat surface and can be hidden easily.
Control Devices With IR Repeaters
IR repeating allows the user to control devices which are not within the direct line of sight of the remote control. This is most commonly used in distributed audio/video systems where the source components are centrally located.
- 4 IR emitter outputs
- Status LEDs for power and IR signal indication
- Screw terminal or mini-plug connections for IR receivers
- Easily mounts to any flat surface
- Power Supply Voltage: 8 – 12 VDC
- IR Freq. range supported: 30 kHz – 60 kHz
- Maximum IR receivers: 8
- Dimensions: 1.10" x 1.03" x 4.25"
- IR emitter outputs: 4
- Color: Black