Channel Vision ARIA CAT5 Audio Local Source Input Module
Add an In-Wall Audio Local Input to Your Audio System
Install an additional audio source into your home with the Channel Vision ARIA CAT5 Audio Local Source Input Module. This universal input module allows you to broadcast local audio sources such as TV's, MP3 players, and computer sources across your home audio system using standard L/R line-level audio connections. The module also includes two IR emitter outputs to increase the transmission range of IR signals. Decorator style faceplates (sold separately) allow the module to blend in with light switches and outlets.
- Accepts L/R line-level audio to deliver to your Channel Vision system
- Requires Channel Vision Audio Hub or CAT5 Audio Matrix in order to operate
- Senses audio to automatically override the main audio source
- LED indicator light flashes when IR signals are detected
- Includes 2 IR emitter outputs for increased IR transmission range
- Wallplate not included.
- This device is a component of the Channel Vision Home Audio System and cannot function independently from the system.
- Requires connection to a Channel Vision Audio Matrix of Channel Vision Audio Hub, each sold separately.
Total Package Solution
Channel Vision has been a leading manufacturer of RF video distribution products, structured wiring enclosures and modules, security cameras, high performance audio/video distribution systems since 1993. Channel Vision manufactures a growing list of products designed to make today's homes more convenient, safe, and innovative. Channel Vision Central – structured wire systems, Aria – multi-room audio distribution, and Channel Vision Technology – home-theater and security products, combine to make Channel Vision a total packaged solution.
- Manufacturer Part #: A0301W
- Color: White
- Operating Voltage: 18VDC
- Cable requirements: CAT5 or better
- Operating Temperature: -10 C to 50 degrees C
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited