Channel Vision Affinity 2x1 RF Combiner with IR Controlled Switch
Doesn’t Filter Out TV Channels
The P0321 allows you to integrate modulated signals into a digital cable system without using an RF filter. This allows modulated channels to be integrated with a full digital cable feed without requiring any digital TV channels to be filtered out.
The output of the P0321 will send both CATV and the modulator’s output to the TV location over a single coax. Switching between the CATV and modulator’s signals is simple: just point the remote at an IR receiver connected to the coax-based IR systems and the IR signal will travel back to the P0321 and change the desired input.
Security & Home Theater Automation Experts
Channel Vision is a leading manufacturer of security cameras, audio/video distribution systems, and RF video distribution products. Channel Vision’s security products and home theater products are designed to make homes more convenient, innovative, and safe.
- Eliminates Cable Interference Without Filters
- Easy Source Switching
- Today’s only Modulation Solution
- Eliminates Call Backs
- Remote Control, IR-Receiver, IR Coax Adapter and Power Supply Included
- Patent Pending Technology
(Typical at 25 degrees C)
- Forward Gain:
- CATV in to out: 54-1000MHz + 4dB
- MOD in to out: 54-1000MHz -13dB
- Reverse Channel:
- Out to CATV in 5-42MHz < -7dB
- CATV in to TV output: 54-1000MHz >50dB (60dB typical)
- MOD in to TV output: 54-1000MHz >50dB (60dB typical)
- IR Over Coax:
- Compatible with Channel Vision IR-4100 and IR-4101 only
- Power Supply:
- 12VDC, 250mA unregulated