Chamberlain MyQ Interior Remote Light Switch
Turn a Light Fixture On/Off From Anywhere
Tired of coming home to a dark house? Then replace your light's traditional wall switch with the Chamberlain MyQ Interior Remote Light Switch. The switch allows you to remotely turn the connected light fixture On/Off from anywhere with your smartphone or through your MyQ wireless system. It's perfect for synchronizing a light with your MyQ-enabled garage door opener lights, or simply adding wireless lighting control to your MyQ system.
(Remote control device not included; may require additional hardware depending on your desired application. See "Remote Control Options" below for details.)
- Enables remote/smartphone control for a wired light fixture
- Allows synchronizing a lamp with MyQ-enabled garage door opener lights
- Compatible with free MyQ app and wireless devices, and Security+ 2.0 remotes
- Supports wired CFL, LED and incandescent lights up to 300W
- Easily replaces a traditional On/Off wall switch
- HomeLink compatible for in-vehicle wireless control
Now you can turn the light On/Off with the MyQ mobile app, a Security+ 2.0 remote control, or a MyQ-enabled garage door opener (all sold separately). The switch even works with the HomeLink remote control system built into many vehicles.
The Interior Remote Light Switch is compatible with wired CFL, LED, and incandescent lights up to 300W. It can easily replace a traditional light switch (wallplate not included).
Remote Control Options
Control the MyQ Interior Remote Light Switch with a smartphone app (additional hardware required), OR up to 8 Security+ 2.0 remote controls, OR a combination of up to 8 MyQ-enabled garage door openers. The module can also be controlled by your vehicle's integrated HomeLink system.
Mobile App / MyQ Garage Door Remote
The free MyQ Smart Garage Control mobile app for Apple/Android smartphones and tablets (and the matching mobile website for non-iOS/Android users) gives you remote control over your MyQ connected devices. You can also set schedules and receive activity alerts as mobile push notifications or emails, or both.
Furthermore, linking the MyQ app to partner apps offers more enhanced control options such as garage door voice control (when used with a MyQ-enabled garage door opener) or geo-fencing (may require an accessory purchase or subscription fee. Subscription fee applies after 30-day free trial ends. Visit www.chamberlain.com/technology-partners for more details.)
NOTE: Smartphone/tablet control requires a MyQ Garage, MyQ Internet Gateway, or Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener, all sold separately. The switch can be programmed to work with up to 8 MyQ-enabled garage door openers.
Security+ 2.0 Remote
The Interior Remote Light Switch is compatible with up to eight (8) Security+ 2.0 remote controls (sold separately).
HomeLink In-Vehicle Remote Control System
If you have HomeLink built into your vehicle's interior (such as the mirror, visor, or overhead console), you can program it to control the Chamberlain MyQ Interior Remote Light Switch.
NOTE: The Compatibility Bridge™ (not included) is necessary for certain vehicles. Visit bridge.chamberlain.com to find out if a Bridge is needed.
The Interior Remote Light Switch simply replaces any single-pole light switch using the existing wiring (no neutral required, but ground is required). The switch can control CFL, LED, and incandescent lights up to 300W.
- Can replace an existing switch, no new wiring needed
- Neutral wire NOT required (works with or without existing neutral)
- Single-gang switch fits standard wallplate (not included)
- Includes installation screws and wire nuts
- MyQ Interior Remote Light Switch
- (2) Screws
- (3) Wire Nuts
- Remote control not included. Smartphone control requires a MyQ Garage, Smart Garage Hub, MyQ Internet Gateway, or Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener. Traditional handheld remote control requires a Security+ 2.0 remote control or a MyQ-enabled garage door opener with a compatible remote control. All sold separately.
- Wallplate not included.
- Requires a ground wire.
- Not for use with appliances. Controls lighting ONLY.
- Not for use with 3-way or 4-way switch combinations.
Chamberlain is Your Welcome Home
Made by an absolute powerhouse in home control manufacturing, Chamberlain garage door openers and other smartphone-enabled products can be found in homes throughout the world. Not only do Chamberlain products offer reliability, intelligence, and efficiency, they also bring simplicity to the installation side of home control. Enhance your life the easy way with Chamberlain.
- Manufacturer Part #: WSLCEV-P1
- Bulb Type: Compact fluorescent (CFL), incandescent, or LED
- Max. Load Rating: 300 Watts
- Tungsten/Incandescent: 300 Watts
- Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL): 2.5 Amps
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Approvals: FCC
- Warranty: 1 Year