Chamberlain MyQ Additional Door Sensor for MyQ Garage and Smart Garage Hub
Add Smartphone Control To A Second Garage Door Opener
Remotely open/close a second sectional garage door on your property and check on its status from anywhere by installing the Chamberlain MyQ Additional Door Sensor for the MyQ Garage and Smart Garage Hub. By installing an additional door sensor, you will never have to worry again about leaving home and forgetting to close your garage doors. With a MyQ Garage, you can use a free app on your smartphone or tablet to control your garage doors over the Internet, for peace of mind at any time.
- Enables smartphone control for a second sectional garage door opener (requires MyQ Smart Garage Hub, part # MYQ-G0301, sold separately)
- Add to your existing myQ account through the myQ app
- Installs in minutes using your home's Wi-Fi
- Free myQ App for mobile devices – no monthly fees
- One-year limited warranty; online product videos to ensure smooth setup
Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Hub: Total Garage Control
The Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Hub enables smartphone control for most major garage door opener brands with safety sensors/Photo Eyes, manufactured after 1993 (see Compatibility section below for details). You can also optionally purchase additional MyQ wireless devices for use with the hub, such as MyQ visor garage door remotes, MyQ keychain remotes, MyQ remote control lamp modules and switches, and more (all sold separately).
MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Hub: Works With Key By Amazon
Amazon Prime Members no longer have to worry about packages being stolen off their property because MyQ Smart Garage Hub now works with Key by Amazon. This means eligible Prime members in select areas can enable safe and secure in-garage delivery for all of their Amazon Prime packages.
Set up is simple. Just download the Amazon Key app to your smartphone and link it to your MyQ account. You'll then be able to get real-time updates and control your Prime deliveries from your smartphone.
About The MyQ Mobile App
The free MyQ Smart Garage Control mobile app for Apple/Android smartphones and tablets (and the matching mobile website for non-iOS/Android users) gives you remote control over your MyQ Smart Garage Hub and other MyQ wireless devices. You can also set schedules and receive activity alerts as mobile push notifications or emails, or both.
Furthermore, linking the MyQ app to partner apps offers more enhanced control options such as garage door voice control or geo-fencing (may require an accessory purchase or subscription fee. Subscription fee applies after 30-day free trial ends. Visit www.chamberlain.com/technology-partners for more details.)
MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Hub: Compatibility
As a universal controller, the Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Hub (part # MYQ-G0301, sold separately) works with most brands of garage door openers made after January 1, 1993 that have standard safety sensors (also known as Photo Eyes). It can control sectional garage doors only.
- Compatible Brands
- Genie® – Most garage door openers manufactured between 1996 and 2016 (Intellicode 1 and Intellicode 2)
- Overhead Door® – Most garage door openers manufactured between 1996 and 2016 (CodeDodger 1 and CodeDodger 2)
- Linear MegaCode
- Stanley SecureCode
- Wayne Dalton® 372 MHz
- The Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Hub can also work seamlessly with third-party smart devices and platforms such as Nest, Xfinity, and Wink (paid subscription may be required*).
*Linking MyQ to partner apps for more enhanced features such as voice control or location based garage door closing may require an accessory purchase or subscription fee. Subscription fee applies after the 30-day free trial ends. Visit chamberlain.com/myqpartners for more details.
Installation & How It Works
The sensor mounts on the inside top panel of the garage door using the included screws or fastening strips. Use the myQ App to add a new door sensor to your second garage door. The sensor detects whether the second garage door is open or closed, and wirelessly reports the status back to the Wi-Fi Hub. The Chamberlain MyQ Smart WiFi Garage Hub sends alerts to your MyQ account/app and receives your open/close commands over Wi-Fi, which are then relayed to the garage door opener.
- MyQ Door Sensor
- Mounting Hardware
- Quick Start Guide
- Requires purchase of either the first generation myQ Garage (Models MYQ-G0201 or 821LM) or second generation myQ Smart Garage Hub (Models MYQ-G0301 or 821LMB). Each sold separately. Each Hub can control up to two garage door openers.
- Requires 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi connection.
- Requires the myQ App (Android or iOS) to add the door sensor to your second garage door.
Chamberlain is Your Welcome Home
Made by an absolute powerhouse in home control manufacturing, Chamberlain garage door openers and other smartphone-enabled products can be found in homes throughout the world. Not only do Chamberlain products offer reliability, intelligence, and efficiency, they also bring simplicity to the installation side of home control. Enhance your life the easy way with Chamberlain.
- Manufacturer Part #: MYQ-G0302
- Power: CR2450 battery (pre-installed)
- Dimensions: 0.75(W) x 2.75(H) x 2.25(L) inches (19 x 70 x 57 mm)