Camect Smart Video Recorder Hub with 8 Bullet IP Cameras
Build An Intelligent Surveillance System with Smart AI and Tough Cameras
Build an intelligent video surveillance system with smart IP security cameras using the Camect Smart Video Recorder Hub with 8 Bullet IP Cameras. This complete surveillance kit includes the Camect Home Smart Video Recorder Hub and eight (8) Speco 2MP Bullet IP Camera, 2.8mm Fixed Lens, giving you everything you need to create or quickly expand your own surveillance network. The Camect network video recorder offers impressive features including unparalleled third-party IP camera compatibility and advanced object detection AI with selective alerts, while the Speco 2MP Bullet IP Cameras capture day or night activity in 1080p resolution.
- Surveillance kit includes Camect Smart Video Recorder Hub and (8) Speco Bullet IP Cameras
- Camect Hub uses state-of-the-art AI identifies movement from people, cars, trucks, animals, and objects and can be programmed to alert you when certain subjects are detected
- Network video recorder compatible with over 50 security camera manufacturers including Nest, Arlo, Wyze, Speco, Speco and more
- Supports up to 24 Megapixel resolution between all connected cameras
- 1 terabyte of local storage plus optional cloud storage
- Can network with additional Camect devices or other third party NVRs
- Simple user interface and remote management via web browser or smart application
- Includes 1 year free service Camect Go subscription, exclusive through Home Controls
- Speco Bullet IP Cameras record in 1080p resolution @ 30fps
- Built-in adaptive IR LEDs provide night vision up to 98 feet
- Weatherproof (IP66) and vandal resistant design for outdoor use
Included In This Kit
Camect Smart Video Recorder Hub
The Camect Home Smart Video Recorder Hub creates or integrates into a comprehensive surveillance system using virtually any IP camera across multiple brands. This allows you to utilize any existing security cameras you may own as well as different cameras available to you. The maximum number of cameras you can operate at a given time depends on the resolution selected for your cameras to record with. The total amount of simultaneously operating cameras range from a maximum of 24 720p resolution cameras to three 4K resolution cameras.
Standard motion detection triggers an alert upon detecting any kind of movement. The Camect Hub brings about the next step in motion detection with smart objection detection Artificial Intelligence (AI). Camect's AI is capable of distinguishing between people, animals, and vehicles, and alerting you when certain subjects are detected.
Instead of alerting you whenever movement of any kind is detected, the Camect Hub can be programmed to only send you notifications when movement from certain subjects are seen by any of your security cameras. This eliminates the annoyance of constant notifications, focusing instead on notifying you only when deliveries arrive, animals approach or escape from your home, or when people walk up to your door.
The Camect's Hub AI is advanced enough to distinguish between various types of vehicles such as delivery trucks, motorcycles, and standard cars, as well as different kinds of animals including dogs, cats, raccoons, bears, mice, and more!
The Camect Hub has 1 terabyte of local storage, and can support additional storage via external hard drives and cloud backup with popular programs like Dropbox and Google Drive.
The Camect Hub can be accessed via your local Internet network using a web browser or smart device application. For remote access from anywhere outside of your home Internet network, Amazon Alexa and Google Home compatibility, and more online features, a Camect Go subscription is required.
Camect Go Subscription Details
A Camect Go subscription adds the following remote features to your Camect Video Recorder. Out of the box, Camect Go features are available for security systems of up to two cameras. For larger Camect security systems, a Camect Go subscription is required.
- Live view and playback of all of your cameras
- Integration with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Smart Alert Delivery via email, instant message, or in-app notification
- Sharing access and footage with other users and records of Smart Alert to cloud storage
- Integration with Camect online community to help improve AI functionality
Speco 2MP Bullet IP Camera, 2.8mm Fixed Lens
The Speco 2MP Bullet IP Camera, 2.8mm Fixed Lens is a weather resistant outdoor IP security camera capable of watching over your property in 1080p resolution @ 30fps. The camera's adaptive IR LEDs provide night vision up to 98 feet, and it's True Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) enhances the quality of images in most lighting settings.
The Camect Hub plugs into a standard wall outlet and connects to your Internet router via Ethernet cable. It is activated and configured via Chrome or Safari web browser. Once the Camect system is activated, it can be accessed through Chrome or Safari web browsers or the Camect app. Cameras connected to your Internet network will be automatically detected by the Video Recorder and prompted for set up.
The Speco Outdoor IP Camera is powered by a PoE connection and mounts to a ceiling or wall using the included hardware.
- Smart Video Recorder
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
- (8) Bullet Cameras
- DC Plug w/ terminal block
- (3) Mounting Screws
- Security wrench
- Wired security cameras connect to the Camect via PoE switch. In-app live notifications available through Telegram for Android and iOS phones, as well as other devices using the Telegram app.
- Do not point the camera directly at the sun. Do not mount the camera in areas exposed to radiation, strong magnetic fields, or strong electrical signals.
Camect Redefines Security And Surveillance
Camect takes the next step in security and surveillance with state-of-the-art object detection and camera compatibility. Camect's AI identifies objects and individuals that cameras see and raises alerts only for interesting events — completely eliminating false alarms from animals, leaves, shadows, etc.
- SKU: HCCAMECTCAM8B
- Camect Home Smart Video Recorder Hub: AK1-4-1YR
- Speco 2MP Bullet IP Camera, 2.8mm Fixed Lens: O2VLB7
Camect Home Smart Video Recorder Hub
- Manufacturer Part #: AK1-4-1YR
- Compatible Cameras: Any camera that is Onvif-compatible or produces an RTSP video stream. Refer to camect.com/camfaq for detailed camera compatibility information
- Automatic New Camera Configuration Ability: Onvif-compatible cameras (password required), Arlo, Amcrest, Dahua, Foscam, Hikvision, Nest, Reolink, Trivision, Wyze
- Camera Handling Capacity: 24 Megapixels of toal camera resolution in typical home usage, i.e.:
- Up to 24 720p camera
- Up to 12 1080p cameras
- Up to 6 4M cameras
- Up to 3 4K cameras
- Capacity may be lower when cameras are viewing bussy scenes or when there are many users viewing the camera feeds.
- Minimum FPS Required for Smart Alerts: 5fps
- Moving Objects Detected: Person, bicycle, motorcycle, car, truck, bus, DHL trucks, FedEx trucks, USPS trucks, cat, dog, squirrel, raccoon, skunk, bird, rabbit, mouse, fly, bear, "unknown animal", "unknown small animal"
- Video Stream Types Supported: RTSP, RTMP, MJEPG, MPJPEG, HLS, MPEG-DASH, JPEG Snapshot
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Control Capability: Amcrest, Dahua, Foscam, Hikivision, Reolink, Trendnet, D-Link (select models), Vstarcam (select models)
- On-Device AI for Smart Alerts: SSD, MobileNet, Tensorflow
- Alert Delivery Mechanisms:
- Email (includes video clip)
- Telegram instant message (includes video clip)
- Android – Text only
- Power Consumption: Up to 15W with no external drive
- CPU: Intel Celeron J3455 Apollo Lanke (1.5-2.3 GHz)
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 1TB
- Expansion Storage Supported: 2 USB 3.0 external drives can be plugged in to increase storage capacity
- NAS Storage Supported: NAS access via CIFS and NFS
- Cloud Storage Supported: Google Drive, Dropbox, Youtube
- Browsers Supported: Chrome, Safari
- Operating Systems Supported: Android, iOS, ChromeOS, any other OS capable of supporting Chrome, Chromium, or Safari
- Dimensions: 2 in H x 5 in L x 5 in W
Speco 2MP Bullet IP Camera, 2.8mm Fixed Lens
- Manufacturer Part #: O2VLB7
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Image Sensor: Progressive scan 1/2.7" CMOS, 2MP
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Minimum Illumination: F1.2, Color: 0.05 lux; BW: 0 lux
- Field of View: 103°
- IR LEDs: 18
- IR Range: 98' (depending on scene reflection)
- White Balance: Auto, Manual
- Compensation: DWDR
- Day/Night: IR cut filter
- DNR: 3D
- Main Resolution: 1080P(1920x1080), 960P(1280x960), 720P(1280x720) @ 30fps
- Video Compression: H.265, H.264
- Bitrate Control: VBR, CBR
- Multiple Streaming: 2 simultaneous streams
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps
- Power: DC jack
- Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS, DDNS, RTP/RTSP, PPPoE, SMTP, NTP, UPnP, SNMP, HTTPS, FTP
- Security: User ID & Password protection, IP address filtering
- User Access: Max. 10 simultaneous users
- PoE: Standard (IEEE 802.3af)
- Analytics: Motion detection
- Alarm Events: FTP upload, email upload
- Image Settings: Privacy mask
- Web Browser Support: Windows (Internet Explorer 8 and up)
- PC Application: SecureGuard Plus VMS
- SecureGuard® Mobile (iPhone and Android)
- Speco Gray (iPhone and Android)
Operating & Unit
- Power: PoE, 12VDC (power supply not included)
- Power Consumption: 7W (max)
- Operating Temperature: -40°F – 131°F (-40°C to 55°C)
- Dimensions: 2.48" (Dia.) x 4.5" (L)
- Weight: 8 oz.
- Certifications: FCC, RoHS