Camect Home Smart Video Recorder Hub with 1 Year Free Service Subscription
Make Your IP Cameras Smarter While Storing Footage Locally
Build an intelligent video surveillance system using IP security cameras across more than 50 brands with the Camect Home Smart Video Recorder Hub. This network video recorder offers impressive features including unparalleled third-party IP camera compatibility, advanced object detection AI with selective alerts, and a simple user interface with remote management.
- State-of-the-art AI identifies movement from people, cars, trucks, animals, and objects and can be programmed to alert you when certain subjects are detected
- Simple user interface and remote management via web browser or smart application
- Network video recorder compatible with over 50 security camera manufacturers including Nest, Arlo, Wyze, Speco, and more
- Compatible with IP cameras that support Onvif or RTSP
- Supports up to 24 Megapixel resolution between all connected cameras
- 1 terabyte of local storage plus optional cloud storage
- Can network with additional Camect devices or other third party NVRs
- Includes 1 year free service Camect Go subscription, exclusive through Home Controls
The Camect Home Smart Video Recorder Hub allows you to create a comprehensive surveillance system using virtually any IP camera across multiple brands within a single system. This enables you to utilize any existing security cameras you may own as well as different cameras available to you. The maximum number of cameras you can operate at a given time depends on the resolution selected for your cameras to record with. The total amount of simultaneously operating cameras range from a maximum of 24 720p resolution cameras to three 4K resolution cameras.
Standard motion detection triggers an alert upon detecting any kind of movement. The Camect Hub brings about the next step in motion detection with smart objection detection Artificial Intelligence (AI). Camect's AI is capable of distinguishing between people, animals, and vehicles, and alerting you when certain subjects are detected.
Instead of alerting you whenever movement of any kind is detected, the Camect Hub can be programmed to only send you notifications when movement from certain subjects are seen by any of your security cameras. This eliminates the annoyance of constant notifications, focusing instead on notifying you only when deliveries arrive, animals approach or escape from your home, or when people walk up to your door.
The Camect's Hub AI is advanced enough to distinguish between various types of vehicles such as delivery trucks, motorcycles, and standard cars, as well as different kinds of animals including dogs, cats, raccoons, bears, mice, and more!
The Camect Hub has 1 terabyte of local storage. The network video recorder is capable of supporting additional storage via external hard drives and cloud storage backup with popular programs like Dropbox and Google Drive.
The Camect Hub can be accessed via your local Internet network using a web browser or smart device application. For remote access from anywhere outside of your home Internet network, Amazon Alexa and Google Home compatibility, and more online features, a Camect Go subscription is required.
Camect Go Subscription Details
A Camect Go subscription adds the following remote features to your Camect Video Recorder. Out of the box, Camect Go features are available for security systems of up to two cameras. For larger Camect security systems, a Camect Go subscription is required.
- Live view and playback of all of your cameras
- Integration with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Smart Alert Delivery via email, instant message, or in-app notification
- Sharing access and footage with other users and records of Smart Alert to cloud storage
- Integration with Camect online community to help improve AI functionality
The Camect Hub plugs into a standard wall outlet and connects to your Internet router via Ethernet cable. It is activated and configured via Chrome or Safari web browser. Once the Camect system is activated, it can be accessed through Chrome or Safari web browsers or the Camect app. Cameras connected to your Internet network will be automatically detected by the Video Recorder and prompted for set up.
- Smart Video Recorder
- Power Supply
- Quick Start Guide
NOTE: Wired security cameras connect to the Camect via PoE switch. In-app live notifications available through Telegram for Android and iOS phones, as well as other devices using the Telegram app.
Camect Redefines Security and Surveillance
Camect takes the next step in security and surveillance with state-of-the-art object detection and camera compatibility. Camect's AI identifies objects and individuals that cameras see and raises alerts only for interesting events — completely eliminating false alarms from animals, leaves, shadows, etc.
- Manufacturer Part #: AK1-4-1YR
- Compatible Cameras: Any camera that is Onvif-compatible or produces an RTSP video stream. Refer to camect.com/camfaq for detailed camera compatibility information
- Automatic New Camera Configuration Ability: Onvif-compatible cameras (password required), Arlo, Amcrest, Dahua, Foscam, Hikvision, Nest, Reolink, Trivision, Wyze
- Camera Handling Capacity: 24 Megapixels of toal camera resolution in typical home usage, i.e.:
- Up to 24 720p camera
- Up to 12 1080p cameras
- Up to 6 4M cameras
- Up to 3 4K cameras
- Capacity may be lower when cameras are viewing bussy scenes or when there are many users viewing the camera feeds.
- Minimum FPS Required for Smart Alerts: 5fps
- Moving Objects Detected: Person, bicycle, motorcycle, car, truck, bus, DHL trucks, FedEx trucks, USPS trucks, cat, dog, squirrel, raccoon, skunk, bird, rabbit, mouse, fly, bear, "unknown animal", "unknown small animal"
- Video Stream Types Supported: RTSP, RTMP, MJEPG, MPJPEG, HLS, MPEG-DASH, JPEG Snapshot
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) Control Capability: Amcrest, Dahua, Foscam, Hikivision, Reolink, Trendnet, D-Link (select models), Vstarcam (select models)
- On-Device AI for Smart Alerts: SSD, MobileNet, Tensorflow
- Alert Delivery Mechanisms:
- Email (includes video clip)
- Telegram instant message (includes video clip)
- Android – Text only
- Power Consumption: Up to 15W with no external drive
- CPU: Intel Celeron J3455 Apollo Lanke (1.5-2.3 GHz)
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 1TB
- Expansion Storage Supported: 2 USB 3.0 external drives can be plugged in to increase storage capacity
- NAS Storage Supported: NAS access via CIFS and NFS
- Cloud Storage Supported: Google Drive, Dropbox, Youtube
- Browsers Supported: Chrome, Safari
- Operating Systems Supported: Android, iOS, ChromeOS, any other OS capable of supporting Chrome, Chromium, or Safari
- Dimensions: 2 in H x 5 in L x 5 in W