Cabletronix Digital Agile Modulator, 2-Channel with S-Video Inputs
The CTARM-2SV modulator allows consumers to watch what they want from any home TV without having to pay for extra VCRs, DVD players, cable boxes, satellite receivers, or surveillance monitors. The modulators also allow a consumer to introduce a new “video service” such as home security cameras to their existing cable system without additional wiring. In this example, a consumer could now monitor the security camera from a designated channel on any TV in the house at any time.
The CTARM-2SV residential digital frequency agile modulator allows for the insertion of multiple video and left and right audio signals from a variety of devices including satellite receivers, VCRs, DVD players, and security cameras on user selected TV channels. This modulator creates a separate TV channel for each video device, combines the new channels with cable or broadcast TV channels, and routes the output to all TVs in the home via existing cable outlets.
The CTARM-2SV features S-Video inputs to allow for a better quality video input from the audio video source.
The CTARM-2SV is housed in a low profile case with channel output selection buttons and LED channel display. Non-volatile memory is included to remember channel assignments in event of power failure.
Versatility From Cabletronix
Multiple CableTronix modulator models are available for one, two, three and four channels, as well as with A/V loop through capbility on single and dual channel models.
- Extended channel range UHF 14 to 78 and CATV 65 to 135 (excluding 95 - 99)
- Dual RCA audio inputs directly on the unit
- Audio and Video AGC
- Recessed front panel control to avoid accidental channel changing
- Precise digital PLL control
- Multiple video content distribution to all TVs in the home without the purchase of additional video devices
- Compatibility with all standard consumer video and security devices and NTSC TVs ensures investment protection
- Combined left/right inputs
- 1 year warranty
- 3 year extended warranty available
- Output Frequency: 468-862 MHz
- Output Standard: NTSC
- Output Channel Range: UHF 14-78; CATV 65-135 (excluding 95 to 99)
- Number of Modulators: 2
- Output Power: 25 dBmV Typical
- Output Power Adjustable Range: 0-10dB Typical
- Output Connector: "F"
- CATV/Off-Air Input Connector: "F"
- Audio Input: 2X RCA for each modulator
- Video Input: 1X S-Video for each modulator
- Frequency Stability: ±25 KHz Typical
- Video Input: 1V Peak-to-Peak
- Audio Input: 300mV Peak-to-Peak
- Video Modulation Index: 87.5% Typical, 82.5% Minimum
- Weight: 1lb. 12oz.
- Size: 7¾"W x 1¾"H x 5½"D
- Power Requirement: 115V, 60 Hz
- AC power adapter: Included