BlueSpray Flow Sensor Reader
Stop Irrigation Overflow with BlueSpray
Prevent irrigation leaks and make sure your sprinkler system never accidentally overwaters your yard by adding this BlueSpray Flow Sensor Reader along with a flow sensor to your BlueSpray Irrigation Controller (both sold separately). The sensor reader serves as a simple interface between the controller and any third-party flow sensor to provide advanced automation controls based on overflow and underflow conditions.
- Interface between BlueSpray controller and flow sensor
- Works with any standard wire-in flow sensor
- Provides live flow reporting and tracks overflow/underflow by zone
- Turns off any zone(s) outside your set flow thresholds
- Sends automatic alerts in the event of overflow or underflow
NOTE: Requires the main BlueSpray Irrigation Controller and any third-party wire-in flow sensor (both sold separately).
Irrigation Control Enters The 21st Century
BlueSpray is the premier product offering from Avidz LLC, a technology development company based in Austin, TX. Avidz was founded with a vision to leverage advanced computing technologies for the irrigation industry. And so, BlueSpray was born as an easy-to-use irrigation controller enhanced by the power of cloud computing.
- Manufacturer Part #: BSFSR