Bellman & Symfon Visit Telephone/Multipurpose Transmitter
Required For The Bellman Visit Door Mat & Magnetic Switch
The Telephone/Multipurpose Transmitter lets you know when your telephone rings by detecting the sound, then activating a Bellman Visit receiver (sold separately). The transmitter also operates as a push button transmitter. Mount it as a doorbell, or use it to get someone’s attention in your home.
- Detects telephone ringing to alert you
- Activates a Bellman Visit receiver (sold separately)
- Push button can be used as a doorbell
- Connect up to two external Bellman Visit devices
The transmitter also has two connections for external Bellman Visit devices. Connect a Bellman Visit Magnetic Switch to receive alerts when a door or window is opened. Or connect a Bellman Visit Door Mat that alerts you when stepped on.
- Mounting bracket
- Fastener tape
In order to be notified, you will need to purchase a Bellman Visit receiver that lets you know when the transmitter is activated.
The Bellman Visit System By Bellman & Symfon
Bellman Visit is a cordless detection system that helps those with hearing loss detect important signals and alarms. The system was developed to catch your attention and warn people of events in their natural environments. You can easily notice your doorbell, telephone, crying baby, etc. With Bellman Visit, life is safer, more flexible, and more free.
- Battery: 9 V 6LR61 Alkaline, 9 V 6F22 Lithium
- Operating time:
- 6LR61 Alkaline: approximately 5 years
- 6F22 Lithium: approximately 10 years
- Power consumption:
- Active: 15 mA
- Idle position: < 10 μA
- Radio frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Number of channels: 64 logical channels
- Dimensions: 60(W) x 98(H) x 30(D) mm
- With battery: 120 grams
- Without battery: 80 grams
- Color: White with red pushbutton.
- Coverage: The normal coverage between a transmitter and receiver in the Bellman & Symfon Visit System is approximately 100 feet (80 m) with a clear line of sight. Coverage is reduced if walls and large objects screen off the signal. Any thick walls constructed of reinforced concrete will greatly affect coverage.
- Activation: via Analogue telephone network; 26 – 120 V RMS, 16 – 100 Hz.
- External trigger: 3.5 mm jack plug (3) and screw connection box (7) under the cover (8) Connection: either between the inner and outer pins of the connected 3.5 mm jack plug or between the terminals on the screw connection box.
- DC: 3 to 48 V either between the inner pin (+) and outer pin (-) of the connected 3.5 mm jack plug or between the terminals on the screw connection box.
- AC: 3 to 12 V RMS either between the inner and outer pins of the connected 3.5 mm jack plug or between the terminals on the screw connection box.
- For indoor use only