Bellman & Symfon Visit Door Chime Transmitter
Easy To Mount With Included Fastener Tape
Designed for the Bellman Visit System, the Door Chime Transmitter alerts you when your doorbell rings. By detecting doorbell sounds and then activating a Bellman Visit receiver, the Door Chime Transmitter provides visual and vibrating doorbell alerts for anyone with hearing loss. The wireless device easily mounts near your doorbell and activates a receiver when sound is detected by the built-in microphone. If your doorbell is electromechanical, the transmitter’s built-in magnetic coil also detects the electromagnetic field emitted by the doorbell.
- Built-in microphone detects doorbell sounds
- Works with the Bellman Visit System to alert anyone with hearing loss
- Detects the electromagnetic field emitted by electromechanical doorbells
- Green LED status indicator
The transmitter must be used with a corresponding Bellman Visit receiver (sold separately).
- Self-adhesive fastener tape
- Wall bracket/screw
The Bellman Visit System By Bellman & Symfon
Bellman Visit is a cordless detection system that helps those with hearing loss detect important signals and alarms. The system was developed to catch your attention and warn people of events in their natural environments. You can easily notice your doorbell, telephone, crying baby, etc. With Bellman Visit, life is safer, more flexible, and more free.
- Battery: 9 V 6LR61 Alkaline, 9 V 6F22 Lithium
- Operating time:
- 6LR61 Alkaline: approximately 5 years
- 6F22 Lithium: approximately 10 years
- Power consumption:
- Active: 15 mA
- Idle position: <0.1mA
- Radio frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Number of channels: 64 logical channels
- Coverage: The normal coverage between a transmitter and receiver in the Bellman & Symfon Visit System is approximately 100 feet (80 m) with a clear line of sight. Coverage is reduced if walls and large objects screen off the signal. Any thick walls constructed of reinforced concrete will greatly affect coverage.
- Activation: Via built-in microphone, built-in magnetic coil, or test button
- Dimensions: 80(W) x 145(H) x 36(D) mm
- With battery: 210 grams
- Without battery: 160 grams
- Color: White with red triangle
- For indoor use only