Bekey OrangeBox Bluetooth Access Control Receiver
Unlock the Door with Your Bluetooth Smartphone
Turn your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet into a key with the Bekey OrangeBox Bluetooth Access Control Receiver! This small Bluetooth receiver connects to and activates nearly any electronic access control device, including garage door openers, gate openers, electric door strikes, intercom systems, etc. When you arrive home and need to unlock your front door, for example, simply take out your smartphone, pull up the free Bekey mobile app, and press "Open". The Bluetooth receiver will recognize your smartphone as an authorized device and unlock the door for you — no turnkey needed.
What's more, you can authorize access for additional people by sending unique "keys" to their own Bluetooth mobile devices. Restrict when their keys are active, receive notifications when their keys are used, and more!
- Enables keyless unlocking via Bluetooth
- Free app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Works with garage door openers, door strikes, and more
- Supports multiple authorized devices for family/guest access
- Secured by robust 256-bit encryption to prevent hacking
How It Works
The Bekey OrangeBox Bluetooth Access Control Receiver wires into your access control device to enable Bluetooth communication with 256-bit encryption (receiver unit does not require any Wi-Fi connection). Only when an authorized mobile device is in range can the lock be opened with the app via Bluetooth, ensuring your security. The lock may also be opened in a traditional way (pressing a garage door wall button, for example) when Bluetooth control is either unnecessary or unavailable.
Compatible Access Control Systems:
- Electric door strikes
- Mag-lock systems
- Gate/garage door openers
- Intercom systems with strike release
- Other electronic access control systems
Control User Access From Anywhere
Settings for your Bekey OrangeBox Bluetooth receiver are customizable through either the free mobile app or your free online account where you can access the NETKEY web-based software. Through the app or software, you can send "keys" to family members, friends, and temporary guests as needed. You can also delete keys anytime to revoke access.
Furthermore, you have the option of limiting when a specific key is active by sending a special type of "time-limited key." Perfect for maid services, repair services, housesitters, rental property guests and more, these keys can be restricted to provide access only on certain days of the week and/or certain times of day.
Customizable Bekey settings include:
- Add authorized users by sending "keys" to their devices
- Delete users or restrict access anytime
- Set access schedules for each authorized user
- See who is coming and going
- Send an SMS text message to users when you make changes
- Receive an SMS text message when the door is opened
- Manage multiple Bekey units through a single account/app
- Give/remove administrative access to/from specific users
Because the mobile app lets you access settings for multiple Bekey units, you have the option of installing several Bekey OrangeBox Bluetooth receivers around your home. Use your smartphone to unlock any entryway you wish, such as your front door, back door, garage door, gate, and more.
The Bekey OrangeBox has four wire leads to connect to your access control system. Two leads (red and black) supply power to the OrangeBox from the system, and two leads (orange and brown) activate the lock.
The OrangeBox unit must be connected to a central power supply, and is supplied through the relay. The power supply voltage can be both direct current (DC) and alternating current (AC), regardless of polarity. The lock is activated via a potential free normally open (NO) contact.
The OrangeBox can be mounted either inside or outside the access control unit using double-sided tape or a cable tie through the cable eye on the box. (The cable eye may be removed with a cutter if there is no need for it.) Ideally, the OrangeBox unit should be installed internally to prevent tampering. However, if visible installation is required, place it indoors, in a can, or in a similar box to prevent direct access.
- Requires a compatible Bluetooth-enabled mobile device.
- This lock does NOT work with Z-Wave. Supports Bluetooth communications ONLY.
Open Up Your World with Transmitter Solutions
Offering popular smart products, such as the TrackPin Keypad and the Bekey OrangeBox, longtime manufacturer of radio frequency products, Transmitter Solutions, has provided reliable access control technologies since 1995. The company specializes in designing and producing strong, secure products that last, offering customers convenience and peace of mind with every install.
- Manufacturer Part #: BEKEY-RELAY
- Material: PCB
- Case: ABS-plastic
- Radio Frequency Range: 2400 to 2483.5 MHz
- Security: 256-bit encryption
- Technology: Bluetooth Dual Mode (3.0 and 4.0)
- Compatibility: iPhone 4S and newer, iOS 7 or newer, Android 2.3++
- Key Management Operating System: NETKEY (web based access)
- Key Opening App: Free BEKEY App available from download store
- Supply Voltage Range: 6V-24V AC RMS/DC
- Operating Temperature Range: 14° to 104°F (-10° to 40°C)
- Installation: Connected directly to the electric unit. Can be mounted with double sided tape or using a cable tie through the cable eye on the box
- Dimensions: 3.43(L) x 0.51(W) x 1.22(H) inches (87 x 13 x 31 mm)
- Weight: 35 g
- Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- Warranty: 2 Years