Arlington Round Low-Voltage Mounting Bracket
For Low Voltage Class 2 Wiring In Existing Construction
The Arlington Round Low Voltage Mounting Bracket provides easy installation of low voltage smoke detectors and more! It adjusts to fit 1/4 inch to 1-1/2 inch wall or ceiling thickness. It is UL/CSA Listed.
- Bracket is its own template for cut out. Trace hole along the inside diameter of the bracket. Cut along the outside of the line.
- Non-metallic – better than metal and costs less too
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Thin front lip seats better on drywall – keeps wall plate flush to wall
Arlington Low Voltage Mounting Brackets
Arlington's non-metallic, Low Voltage Mounting Brackets are the time and money-saving solution for faster and easier mounting of Class 2 communications, computer and cable TV wiring.
Designed to mount wall plates flush, their mounting brackets have features that deliver a better-looking, easy to install job; specially designed screw holes, thin front lip and more.