Arlington Recessed Low-Voltage Mounting Bracket, 4-Gang
Can Be Used For Retrofit Or New Construction
The Arlington Recessed Low Voltage Mounting Bracket can be used for retrofit or new construction. It is designed to install low voltage Class 2 only.
- Suitable for old or new work
- Quick and easy installation and it's recessed so connectors don't extend past the wall surface
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" wall thicknesses
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Recessed bracket includes loops for tie-off; two attachable knockouts; one device plate; one trim plate; and four screws
Available Colors: Black.
Arlington Industries Inc.
Arlington has become a leading manufacturer of traditional metallic and non-metallic fittings and connectors – and an industry leader in the development of unique and innovative electrical and communications products. They monitor the industry closely to develop products that offer very specific, but innovative solutions to job site problems and situations.