Arlington Mounting Bracket, Hole Saw Installation, 2-Gang
Designed To Install Low Voltage Class 2 Wire Only
The Arlington 2-gang bracket is ideal for installations on existing construction. It provides easy and fast installation with a hole saw. Designed to install low voltage Class 2 wire only.
Features and Benefits
- Easiest and fastest installation of class 2 low voltage wiring devices
- 2-gang LV2RP installs with a 4.5" hole saw
- Paintable front surface (optional)
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" wall thicknesses
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Finishes with any standard, midsize, or maximum wall plate
- Easy to level – even after it’s installed
- Allows for easy access to cables. Reach through the opening to pull cables from behind the wall.
Arlington Industries Inc.
Arlington has become a leading manufacturer of traditional metallic and non-metallic fittings and connectors – and an industry leader in the development of unique and innovative electrical and communications products. They monitor the industry closely to develop products that offer very specific, but innovative solutions to job site problems and situations.