Arlington Mounting Bracket, Hole Saw Installation, 1-Gang
Low Voltage Mounting Bracket
The Arlington Mounting Bracket with Hole Saw Installation is a 1 Gang bracket for installations on existing construction. It is designed to install Low Voltage Class 2 only. It provides fast installation with a hole saw.
Features and Benefits
- Easiest and fastest installation of class 2 low voltage wiring devices
- Installs with a 3.5" hole saw
- Paintable front surface
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" wall thicknesses
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Finishes with any standard, midsize, or maximum wall plate
- Easy to level – even after it's installed
- Allows for easy access to pull cables from behind the wall
Arlington Industries Inc.
Arlington has become a leading manufacturer of traditional metallic and non-metallic fittings and connectors – and an industry leader in the development of unique and innovative electrical and communications products. They monitor the industry closely to develop products that offer very specific, but innovative solutions to job site problems and situations.