Arlington Combination Mounting Box for Power & Low-Voltage, Retrofit
Neatly Installs Power & Phone/Cable Outlets In One Location
The Arlington Combination Box is non-metallic and ideal for power, phone/cable, and fiber optic installations.
Features and Benefits
- Neatly installs power and phone/cable outlets together, in one location
- Saves time and money...competitively priced!
- Fast and easy installation...bracket is its own template for cut out
- Adjusts to fit 1/4" to 1-1/2" thick wallboard, paneling, or drywall
- For raceway, the low voltage side provides a combo 1/2" and 3/4" KO
- Protects cable from damage
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- Includes installed NM connector on power side
- Two hour fire rating
Arlington Industries Inc.
Arlington has become a leading manufacturer of traditional metallic and non-metallic fittings and connectors – and an industry leader in the development of unique and innovative electrical and communications products. They monitor the industry closely to develop products that offer very specific, but innovative solutions to job site problems and situations.