Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat with IAQ Control
Freshen The Air & Control Your HVAC With Ease
Keep your indoor air fresh all while ensuring your home is at a comfortable temperature with the Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat with IAQ Control. Designed for use with most HVAC systems, this programmable thermostat connects to the Internet over Wi-Fi, so you can view and adjust settings from anywhere, either through your free account at my.aprilaire.com or with the free mobile app. Advanced features (most notably the automatic ventilation option) allow you to schedule changes based on a variety of events, making it easier than ever to conserve energy without sacrificing your comfort at home. Plus, it's compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, allowing you to have control via voice commands.
- Wi-Fi accessible thermostat with 24/7-day programmability
- Change settings locally, online, or with the free mobile app
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Event-Based Air Cleaning automates ventilation for fresh air
- Large, backlit LCD display is easy to read day and night
- Works with both standard and heat pump HVAC systems
The Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat App, available free for iOS and Android devices, syncs with the thermostat to provide seamless control whether you make changes at the thermostat, through your online account, or through the app. Features disabled from the thermostat are also automatically removed from the app.
Prep Your Home for Scheduled Events with Intelligent Automation
The Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat not only offers standard 7-day programming, but also a "progressive recovery" feature that can activate your heating or cooling equipment BEFORE a scheduled event, so that when it's time for the event to start, your home has already reached your desired temperature.
Program the thermostat, for example, to remember what time you arrive home from work, and it can automatically prep the house before you reach your front door.
Keep the Air Fresh with Automatic Ventilation
Many new homes are required to have proper ventilation to ensure that fresh air can easily be pumped in from outside, and the Aprilaire Wi-Fi thermostat meets this requirement. The thermostat provides automatic ventilation when it detects specific environmental conditions in your home. You can set parameters that trigger ventilation, and/or take advantage of Aprilaire's unique "Event-Based Air Cleaning", which allows you to automate ventilation based on special circumstances, such as cooking time in the kitchen, or party time in the living room.
- Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: Requires a computer or mobile device with Wi-Fi and a web browser.
Aprilaire: Feel Good, Inside
It is the mission of Aprilaire to provide superior Indoor Air Quality products for new and existing homes and businesses. Aprilaire products are built to provide you and your family with the most comfortable home and the cleanest, healthiest air possible. Protect your home and your most valuable possession – your family.
- A large 4.5 square-inch LCD Screen with a high-contrast, backlit display for easy reading.
- Progressive recovery ensures your home is always at your desired temperature by activating the heating and cooling equipment prior to a scheduled setting.
- Easy-to-use temperature control and the ability to override the program schedule at any time.
- Simultaneous temperature display of room temperature, temperature setting and outdoor temperature, in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Service reminders for your air filter and water panel protect your equipment and ensure the longevity of your investment.
- Permanent memory maintains programming, time and date during a power outage.
- Simple setup menu for activating optional features.
- Quick-reference instructions on board
- Soft-touch keys
- Manufacturer Part #: 8476W
- UPC Code: 686720847639
- Approvals: FCC, IC; Meets all ASHRAE 62.2Ã¢â‚¬â€œ2010 requirements.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Operating: 32Â° to 120Â°F (0Â° to 48.9Â°C)
- Shipping: -30Â° to 140Â°F (-34.4Â° to 60Â°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90 percent relative humidity (RH) non-condensing
- Operating Voltage: 24 VAC (18 â€“ 30 VAC)
- Maximum: 2.5A (total), 1.0A (single output)
- Maximum Surge: 5A
- Outdoor Temperature Sensor: Maximum distance: 300 feet
- Room Temperature Measurement: Display range: 32Â° to 99Â°F (0Â° to 40Â°C)
- Outdoor Temperature Measurement: Display range: -40Â° to 130Â°F (-40Â° to 55Â°C)
- Temperature Setting Range:
- Heat: 40Â° to 90Â°F (4Â° to 32Â°C)
- Cool: 50Â° to 99Â°F (10Â° to 37Â°C)
- Warranty: 5 years