Aprilaire Universal Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat with IAQ Control
Complete Control Over Indoor Air Quality
Maintain precise control over your indoor home environment more easily with the Aprilaire Universal Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat with Humidity or Ventilation Control. Featuring Aprilaire's automatic event based cleaning, this WiFi-connected thermostat is designed to balance all aspects of indoor air quality, including Temperature, Humidity, Air Purity and Fresh Air. The balance is struck by an array of intelligent features, such as automatic ventilation, a convenient "Heat Blast" function, and many others. Choose how you want to control the air quality of your home and enjoy the additional features Aprilaire's thermostat has to offer:
- Wi-Fi accessible thermostat with 7-day programmability
- Full integration with Amazon Alexa voice control (optional)
- Change settings locally, online, or with the free mobile app
- Event-Based Air Cleaning automates ventilation for fresh air
- "Heat Blast" rapidly raises a room's temperature by 3°F to 5°F.
- Large, backlit touchscreen is easy to read day and night
- Universal design works with 2H/2C or 4H/2C heat pumps
The Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat App, available free for iOS and Android devices, syncs with the thermostat to provide seamless control whether you make changes at the thermostat, through your online account, or through the app. Features disabled from the thermostat are also automatically removed from the app.
Prep Your Home for Scheduled Events with Intelligent Automation
The Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostat not only offers standard 7-day programming, but also a "progressive recovery" feature that can activate your heating or cooling equipment BEFORE a scheduled event, so that when it's time for the event to start, your home has already reached your desired temperature.
Program the thermostat, for example, to remember what time you arrive home from work, and it can automatically prep the house before you reach your front door.
Keep the Air Fresh with Automatic Ventilation
Many new homes are required to have proper ventilation to ensure that fresh air can easily be pumped in from outside, and the Aprilaire Wi-Fi thermostat meets this requirement. The thermostat provides automatic ventilation when it detects specific environmental conditions in your home. You can set parameters that trigger ventilation, and/or take advantage of Aprilaire's unique "Event-Based Air Cleaning", which allows you to automate ventilation based on special circumstances, such as cooking time in the kitchen, or party time in the living room.
Packed with a number of exclusive features, Aprilaire Wi-Fi Thermostats with IAQ Control are designed for the age of home automation. Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Control allows your thermostat to focus on a specific aspect of your home's environment to ensure quality health and comfort, while conserving energy and preserving home furnishings and electronics.
In addition to the features outlined above, this Wi-Fi Thermostat offers the following advanced capabilities:
- Message center provides feedback, instructions, and service reminders.
- Adjustable backlight intensity.
- Lockouts (Full, Timed, Limited).
- Programmable fan control with fan circulation mode.
- Humidifier control (automatic or manual).
- Whole-home dehumidifier control.
- Dehumidify w/AC controls dehumidifier on air conditioner.
- Ventilation: timed ventilation; ASHRAE set up; temperature and humidity limits; notifications when activated.
- Remote sensing via Support Modules (8081 and 8082, sold separately).
- Monitor temperature and humidity via Support Modules (not included).
- Wi-Fi Thermostat
- Mounting Hardware
NOTE: Controls only one of the following units per installation: ventilation, whole-home dehumidifier, or humidifier. Requires a computer or mobile device with Wi-Fi and a web browser.
Aprilaire: Feel Good, Inside
It is the mission of Aprilaire to provide superior Indoor Air Quality products for new and existing homes and businesses. Aprilaire products are built to provide you and your family with the most comfortable home and the cleanest, healthiest air possible. Protect your home and your most valuable possession – your family.
- Universal for 2H/2C or 4H/2C heat pump.
- Program up to four events per day.
- Event-based air cleaning (On, Circ, 3-hour, 24-hour events).
- Clock and date display with daylight savings adjustment.
- Auto changeover with deadband adjustment (both heat and cool setpoints).
- Adjustable differential (allowed temperature drop between heat/cool stages).
- Stage rate feature engages additional stages to achieve setpoint.
- Dual fuel kit allows switching between two equipment types.
- Balance point control allows optimization of heat pumps and aux heat.
- Built-in compressor protection.
- Adjustable backlight – constant backlight available.
- 3-day weather forecast with pollen and mold levels.
- Easy to identify and access "Help" screens.
- Air filter and humidifier service indicators.
- Water panel and air filter service indicators.
- System test mode.
- Manufacturer Part #: RP8620W
- Approvals: FCC, IC; ASHRAE.
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited
- Operating: 32° to 120°F (0° to 48.9°C)
- Shipping: -30° to 150°F (-34.4° to 65.5°C)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90 percent relative humidity (RH) non-condensing
- Operating Voltage: 24 VAC (18 – 30 VAC)
- Maximum: 2.5A (total), 1.0A (single output)
- Maximum Surge: 5A
- Outdoor Temperature Sensor: Maximum distance: 300 feet
- Room Temperature Measurement: Display range: 32° to 99°F (0° to 40°C)
- Outdoor Temperature Measurement: Display range: -40° to 130°F (-40° to 55°C)
- Setpoint Temperature Range:
- Heat: 40° to 90°F (4° to 32°C)
- Cool: 50° to 99°F (10° to 37°C)
- Setpoint Humidity Range:
- Humidification: 10 to 50 percent RH
- Dehumidification: 40 to 90 percent RH