A&D LifeSource Digital Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Includes A Rigid Carrying Case
The A&D LifeSource Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor allows you to monitor your blood pressure at the wrist with the push of a single button. This wrist monitor is smaller, lighter and more compact than other wrist monitors and is ideal for travel. Unlike other monitors that measure blood pressure during deflation of the cuff, the Travel Size wrist monitor measures blood pressure during cuff inflation for a faster, more comfortable reading. The automatic memory keeps your last 30 blood pressure measurements for effective tracking.
The average reading feature automatically calculates the "average" of the total readings stored in memory. The UB-521 also has the Irregular Heartbeat feature. This feature provides blood pressure and pulse rate measurements even when an Irregular Heartbeat occurs and alerts the user. A rigid carrying case is included to protect the monitor when not in use.
Lifesource – Your Source For A Lifetime Of Health
Physicians agree that daily self-monitoring of blood pressure is an important way individuals can contribute to maintaining their cardiovascular health and preventing the serious consequences of hypertension left undiagnosed and untreated.
LifeSource has been manufacturing quality healthcare products for more than 20 years. Rest assured that they are committed to providing you and your family with monitoring devices specifically designed for high accuracy and ease of use. LifeSource — your source for a lifetime of health.
- One button operation
- Simultaneous readout of systolic/diastolic pressure and pulse rate
- Large-print instruction guide with illustrations and quick start card in English, French and Spanish
- Four week blood pressure logbook included
- Rigid carrying case included
- Professional accuracy
- 90 memory recall
- Irregular Heartbeat feature
- Calculates and displays average readings
- Fast measurement
- Ideal for travel
- Fits wrists up to 8.5" (21.5 cm)
- Batteries included
- Dimensions: 1.2" (d) x 2.4" (w) x 2.6" (h) (30 x 60 x 65 mm)
- Digital: 9/7 mm character height
- Pressure and pulse displayed simultaneously
- Memory: 90 readings
- Pressurization: Automatic, using micropump
- Deflation: Constant air release-valve system
- Type: Oscillometric
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg or ±2%, whichever is greater;
- Pulse: ±5%
- Pressure Range: 20mmHg to 280 mmHg; Pulse: 40 to 200 pulses/minute
- Power Source: Two type AAA alkaline batteries (1.5 volt). Batteries included.
- Battery Life: Approx. 400 measurements
- Operating Environ.: 50° to 104° F (10° to 40° C)
- Storage Environ.: 14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)