A&D LifeSource Blood Pressure Monitor with Bluetooth Data Output with iOS/Android
Wirelessly Upload Data to Health Trackers
Designed for use with Continua-certified telemedicine providers, the A&D LifeSource Blood Pressure Monitor with Bluetooth Data Output with iOS/Android allows you to upload your health information via Bluetooth to a range of health tracking devices and services. The Bluetooth blood pressure monitor measures your blood pressure and pulse rate, and then automatically sends the information to your paired Bluetooth device to keep an organized record with time and date stamps. Home Controls also offers an A&D LifeSource Talking Blood Pressure Cuff.
- Measures systolic pressure, diastolic pressure, and pulse rate
- Built-in memory stores up to 40 blood pressure readings
- Wirelessly transmits data via Bluetooth up to 300 feet
- One-button operation
- Provides time and date stamp
Compatible Apps & Software
A&D medical devices that offer Bluetooth data output can connect with a variety of applications and software that help you track your health through daily monitoring, goal tracking, activity logs, analysis and more. Compatible services include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Microsoft HealthVault (PC)
- Blood Pressure Log App
- Health Measure App
- Wahoo Utility
- Wireless Weight Tracker
- A&D Utility
The UA-767 Bluetooth Blood Pressure Monitor is clinically validated according to the Association for Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) and British Hypertension Society (BHS) protocols. This was published in Blood Pressure Monitoring October, 2000, Volume 5, Number 4, pp: 227 – 231. The authors are: Anatoly N. Rogoza, Tatjana S. Pavlova, Marina V. Sergeeva.
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Arm Cuff, Size Medium
- Air Hose
- Storage Case
- AC Adapter
- (4) AA Batteries
- Quick Start Card
- Instruction Manual
- This Bluetooth blood pressure monitor works as a stand-alone device to provide local readings and it broadcasts readings via Bluetooth. However, it requires a receiving application such as Microsoft HealthVault if you wish transmitted data to be graphed and stored and sent off premises.
- The end user should not have common arrhythmias, such as atrial or ventricular premature beats or atrial fibrillation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This A&D Medical product is not available to ship outside the U.S.
A&D Telemedicine Sensors
A&D has established a global market leadership position in serving the healthcare industry. A&D's foundation of providing oscillometric blood pressure monitors for both professional and home use since 1980 provided a solid foundation for the development of this next generation line of products. A&D's telemedicine product line was introduced in 1995 in response to growing demand in the research sector for telemedicine solutions. At that time, leading Japanese electronics companies turned to A&D due to our solid reputation as a specialist in innovative, high-quality blood pressure monitoring solutions.
Since then, A&D is recognized as the supplier of choice for the development of telemedicine sensors in partnership with medical research and commercial companies worldwide.
- Manufacturer Part #: UA-767PBT-C
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric measurement
- Measurement Range:
- Pressure: 20 – 280 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 – 200 beats / minute
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg or 2 percent, whichever is greater
- Pulse: ±5 percent
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V batteries (LR6, R6P or AA)
- Classification: Type BF
- Clinical Test: According to ANSI / AAMI SP-10 1987
- EMC: IEC 60601-1-2: 2001
- Wireless Communication: WML-40AH (MITSUMI Electronics Co. Ltd.); Bluetooth Ver.2.1 Class 1 HDP; Continua certified
- Operating Conditions: 10° to 40° C / 30 to 85 percent RH
- Storage Conditions: -10° to 60° C / 30 to 85 percent RH
- Dimensions: Approx. 147(W) x 64(H) x 110(D) mm
- Weight: Approx. 300 g, excepting batteries
- Approvals: CE, RoHS, Continua, IHB
- Warranty: 2 Year
»A&D LifeSource UA-767PBT-Ci Blood Pressure Monitor with Bluetooth Data Output Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»A&D LifeSource UA-767PBT-Ci Blood Pressure Monitor with Bluetooth Data Output User Guide (.pdf)
»LifeSource Blood Pressure Chart (.pdf)
»LifeSource 26 Week Logbook (.pdf)
»LifeSource 4 Week Logbook (.pdf)
»LifeSource Weekly Blood Pressure Logpage (.pdf)