A&D Deluxe Connected Blood Pressure Monitor
Monitor Your Health Over Time
Track your daily blood pressure and pulse rate with the A&D Deluxe Connected Blood Pressure Monitor, part of the Wellness Connected series. With a single press of a button, the Bluetooth-enabled monitor takes your readings, displays results on an LCD screen, and automatically uploads data to your A&D Wellness Connected online account.
Your online account syncs with the A&D Connect mobile app for Apple and Android devices, allowing you to graphically view your blood pressure readings over weeks, months, or years from anywhere you have Internet access. You can easily see your trend levels and keep moving toward better health.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Your blood pressure readings are wirelessly transmitted via Bluetooth to your mobile device (iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.), and then stored in your online Wellness Connected account.
- Cloud Computing: Your data is stored in the cloud, meaning you can access it from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Pressure Rating Indicator: Provides a snapshot of your blood pressure classification according to the JNC7 guidelines.
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection: Alerts you to an irregular heartbeat while still providing an accurate reading.
- Internal Memory: Built-in memory stores the last 30 readings with time and date stamps. Unlimited storage is available in your online account.
How It Works
A&D Medical's blood pressure monitors are easy to use and accurate, and they digitally display full measurement readouts. The technology is based on the "oscillometric method" – a noninvasive blood pressure determination. The term "oscillation" refers to any measure of vibrations caused by the arterial pulse. The monitor examines the pulsatile pressure generated by the arterial wall as it expands and contracts against the cuff with each heartbeat.
The cuff is inflated until the artery is fully blocked. The inflation speed is maximized and the pressure level is optimized by the device. The monitor takes measurements while the cuff is both inflating and deflating. This results in a faster measurement providing greater comfort to the user.
Industry Standard Measurements
Blood pressure measurements determined with this device are equivalent to those obtained by a trained observer using the cuff/stethoscope auscultation method within the limits prescribed by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI/AAMI SP10) for electronic sphygmomanometers.
The Deluxe Connected Blood Pressure Monitor is powered by the included batteries or a plug-in power adapter (sold separately). It comes with a Medium size arm cuff, designed to fit upper arms measuring 9 to 14.6 inches around. Small and Large cuffs are available separately.
Once the monitor is powered, pair it with your Bluetooth mobile device, create a free Wellness Connected account using the A&D Connect mobile app, and start tracking your health!
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Arm Cuff, Size Medium
- Carrying Case
- (4) AA Batteries
- Instruction Manual (English/Spanish)
- Quick Start Card (English/Spanish)
Note: To use this device with the Wellness Connected Online Service, you will need a Bluetooth-enabled device that can run the free A&D Connect app. Otherwise, this device can be used as a traditional blood pressure monitor without the online connectivity features.
The Future Of Wellness Tracking Is Here!
The Wellness Connected family of wireless products is specially designed to automatically track your health data. Track your blood pressure, weight, and activity information over time to help you observe your trends and achieve your goals. All measurements are seamlessly sent to your computer and tracked with feature-rich software.
- Manufacturer Part #: UA-651BLE
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric measurement
- Measurement Range:
- Pressure: 20 – 280 mmHg
- Systolic pressure: 60 – 279 mmHg
- Diastolic pressure: 40 – 200 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 – 180 beats /min
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Pressure: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5 percent
- Power Supply: 4 x 1.5V batteries (R6P, LR6 or AA) or AC adapter (TB:233 – sold separately)
- Number of Measurements:
- Approx. 700 times LR6 (alkaline batteries)
- Approx. 200 times R6P (manganese batteries)
- With pressure value 180 mmHg, room temperature 23° C
- Classification: Internally powered ME equipment (Supplied by batteries) / Class II
- (Supplied by adapter); Continuous operation mode
- Clinical Test: According to ANSI / AAMI SP-10 1992
- Wireless Communication: VZ (MURATA Manufacturing Co.Ltd.) Bluetooth Ver. 4.0LE BLP
- Warranty: 5 Years
»A&D UA-651BLE Deluxe Connected Blood Pressure Monitor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»A&D UA-651BLE Deluxe Connected Blood Pressure Monitor Quick Start Guide (.pdf)
»A&D UA-651BLE Deluxe Connected Blood Pressure Monitor User Guide (.pdf)
A&D Smartphone App
Now, all your important health info is in one place, WellnessConnected. WellnessConnected gives you a complete view of your health combining the current line of three essential wellness devices connected to one easy to use app – A&D Connect. Lose weight, get in shape, monitor your blood pressure – all with one secure system from a trusted worldwide leader in connected health.
Download this app directly from the App Store. Click below.