Air-Bus Wireless 8 In. Down-Firing Subwoofer, 110W
Produce Realistic Bass via Wireless Connection
Perfect for home theaters with crowded space and/or limited wiring options, the small, square-shaped Air-Bus Wireless 8 In. Down-Firing Subwoofer (110W), measures only 13 inches each way and features a built-in wireless audio receiver that eliminates the need for a hardwired connection to the rest of your A/V system. Simply pair the subwoofer with the optional wireless audio transmitter (AB-Tx, sold separately) to send bass audio to the subwoofer without any wiring. The subwoofer can always be wired if the situation changes.
- Compact design fits inconspicuously in small spaces
- Built-in lossless audio receiver allows wireless connection
- Can be hardwired using a standard RCA cable
- Laboratory-tuned for true deep-bass performance
- Includes adjustable rubber feet for proper acoustic isolation
The Air-Bus Wireless Subwoofer features patented amplifier technology, accompanied by meticulous driver and system design. Finished with a non-reflective matte black polyvinyl, the subwoofer also eliminate reflections. Overall, the subwoofer delivers high-performance true, deep bass to your home theater system.
How to Enable Wireless Operation
Pair the Air-Bus Wireless Subwoofer with the Air-Bus Wireless Transmitter (AB-Tx, sold separately) to wirelessly transmit bass audio from your A/V system to the receiver. The transmitter has dual RCA inputs that accept left, right, and LFE signals (in right RCA) from virtually any A/V system.
- (4) Rubber Feet
- Power Cord
- Optional wireless transmitter not included. Purchase the transmitter, model AB-Tx, to enable wireless functionality. Without the transmitter, a hardwired connection is required using an RCA cable, also sold separately.
- Only one receiver/subwoofer can be paired to a transmitter. If two receiver/subwoofers are used wirelessly, each device must have its own wireless transmitter.
OEM Systems Professional Quality
OEM Systems Company is a manufacturer of architectural audio products and accessories for residential, commercial and institutional applications, including loudspeakers, electronics and Decorator Style Jack Plates, which mount in standard J-boxes.
- 8" precision-tuned long-excursion woofer for accurate bass
- Integral rear-mounted 110W class A/B amplifier with patented BASH technology for high efficiency
- Dual RCA inputs accept left, right, and LFE signals (in right RCA)
- Bass reflex enclosure ensures acoustic efficiency and extended bass response
- Lossless 2.4 gHz frequency-stepping wireless technology
- Signal-sensing circuit automatically powers up subwoofer upon signal detection
- Narrow bandwidth for high performance in congested wireless environments
- Extra-large flared port provides turbulence-free extended output with as much as 4X the acoustic output of other 8" powered subwoofers
- Universal input voltage (100-240VAC, 50-60Hz) – automatic international
- Multiple rear-panel controls blend with all loudspeakers and environments
- Integral low pass crossover network is continuously-variable from 50Hz to 150Hz with bypass position
- Double-insulated isolated-ground electrical supply prevents electrical ground loops and reduces the noise floor of the entire audio system
- Manufacturer Part #: AB-800
- Frequency Response: 27Hz – 200Hz ±3 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 0 – 180 degrees (selectable)
- Phase Adjustment: 0 – 180 degrees (selectable)
- Amplifier Output Power: 110 watts, with thermal and clipping limiters
- Audio Inputs: Summing stereo line level (RCA x2); LFE (RCA shared with right input connector)
- Input Impedance: Line level – 20k ohms, unbalanced
- Input Power: 115 – 230V / 50-60Hz AC
- Input Power Connection: IEC 2-wire receptacle with integral fuse holder
- Power Modes: Auto signal sensing, always on and standby
- Auto Off Delay: ~10 minutes
- Dimensions: 13(W) x 13(H) x 13(D) inches (330 x 330 x 330 mm) – without feet
- Weight: 22 pounds (10 kg)
- Approvals: RoHS
- Warranty: 5-Year Limited (parts and labor)