Aeotec Z-Wave Plus Smart Switch 6 Without USB, Gen5
Add Z-Wave Control & Monitor Energy
Add Z-Wave control to any plug-in device and monitor its energy usage with the Aeotec Z-Wave Smart Switch 6 without USB. Featuring Z-Wave Plus certification, the Smart Switch 6 Without USB is compatible with a wide range of Z-Wave controllers and plug-in devices. Simply plug a device into the switch's outlet, and plug the switch into a standard power outlet. You can then control the device with a compatible Z-Wave controller.
- Smart plug-in module adds plugged-in device to home automation system
- Connects to a Z-Wave receiver up to 150 meters (492 feet)
- Z-Wave Plus certified for wide compatibility
- LED ring changes color to reflect On/Off status or energy usage
- Reports energy usage in kWh or Watts accurate to 99 percent
Built-In Energy Meter
In addition to enabling Z-Wave communication, the Z-Wave Smart Switch 6 monitors the plugged in device's wattage consumption and kWh energy usage. Energy consumption will be displayed in the user interface of your Z-Wave gateway/controller (if supported). The device's energy usage is reflected by the switch's multicolor LED ring, which can display up to 16 million colors.
The multicolor LED ring surrounding the outlet indicates On/Off status and energy usage (can be optionally disabled). Configure the ring either to reflect whether the plugged in device is On or Off, or set it up to reflect the amount of energy being consumed (e.g. Blue at 400W, Orange at 1900W, Red at 2400W).
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
Note: Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately.
Harmonizing The Digital Home
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home ". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZW110
- Z-Wave Chip: 500 series
- Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Wireless Range: 492 feet (150 m)
- Security: AES 128 bit communication encryption
- AC Input (US): 120V 60Hz, Max: 15A
- Max. Standby Power: 0.5W
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45 degrees C
- Relative Humidity: 8 to 80 percent
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 inches (60 x 60 mm)
- Certifications: Z-Wave Plus, FCC, CE, RoHS, ETL
- Warranty: 1 Year