Aeotec Z-Wave Plus v2 MultiSensor 7, Gen7 (Open Box)
OPEN BOX ITEM
This product is brand new; however, we did ship it to a previous customer who promptly returned it. The product is still in great condition, but the original box may be damaged or missing. We offer FREE tech support and are selling this as is, with no returns.
Purchase 6 Sensors for the Price of 1
Catch nearly every detail within a room with the Aeotec Z-Wave Plus MultiSensor 7. This six-in-one sensor detects motion, vibration, temperature, humidity, ambient light levels, and UV light levels within a 33ft zone and reports data to your connected Z-Wave controller. The sensor can be programmed to alert you when certain thresholds are reached, or give your real-time information when you check in on your mobile device or web portal. The Multi-Sensor 7 is compatible with all major Z-Wave hubs and controllers.
- Z-Wave Plus detects motion, vibration, temperature, humidity, ambient light, UV light
- Detects motion up to 33ft (10m), reports temperatures within ±1.8°F (±1°C) accuracy, reports humidity within 5% accuracy, and measures accurate ambient light and UV light levels
- Powered by either USB connection or 2 CR123A batteries
Monitor the Room in Six Different Ways
- Motion: Detects motion up to 33 feet away within 120 degrees, perfect for monitoring activity in most rooms in your home.
- Vibration: Detects slight vibrations from device tampering, nearby footsteps or collisions, or an earthquake.
- Temperature: Reports real-time temperature and sends alerts when sudden changes in temperature are detected. Measures between -14° to 122°F (-10° to 50°C) and reports significant changes back to your Z-Wave controller.
- Humidity: The Multi-Sensor 7 measures the room's humidity ranging from 20% to 90%.
- Ambient Light: Detects ambient light levels ranging from 0 lux to 30,000 lux, allowing you to program Z-Wave lights and curtains to create the perfect ambiance at any time of day.
- UV Light: Measures a room's UV levels according to the World Health Organisation's 0-11 UV Index, which allows you to monitor for unique health risks and causes of property damage. This helps prevent risks like eye damage and furniture bleaching.
The Multi-Sensor 7 comes with a mounting arm for installation on a wall or in a corner with freedom to adjust. The mounting arm allows you to rotate the sensor up to 360° and adjust its field of view by up to 50°. You can alternatively install the sensor in-wall/ceiling using the recessor (sold separately), which minimizes the sensor's extrusion from the wall to only 12mm (less than 1/2 inch). The recessor provides magnetic clasps to allow easy removal of the sensor.
Z-Wave 700 Series / Z-Wave Plus v2 Certification
Z-Wave 700 is an upgraded Z-Wave certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the latest Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 700 Series, Gen7 Z-Wave, or Z-Wave Plus v2. Z-Wave 700 compatible devices include extended wireless range up to 2600 ft/800 m, three layers of encryption, faster operation, and longer battery life.
- Battery Cover
- Double-Sided Tape
- (2) Screws
- Back Arm Mount
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately.
- Optional batteries not included.
- MultiSensor 7 is intended for use in dry locations only.
Harmonizing The Digital Home
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZWA024
- UPC: 810667025403
- Z-Wave Plus Certified: Yes
- Series 700: Yes
- S2 Security: Yes
- FLiRs supported: Yes
- Power supply:
- USB DC 5V
- Battery power (2 x CR123A batteries, 3V, 1500mAh).
- Not compatible to rechargeable CR123A batteries (3.7V)
- Maximum power consumption during a report: 28mA
- Voltage input:
- USB power:
- Min Voltage = 4.5VDC
- Max Voltage = 5.5VDC
- Battery Power:
- Min Voltage = 2.6VDC
- Max voltage = 3.2VDC
- Battery powered: No
- USB powered: Yes
- Sensor Technical Information
- Measured Temperature Range: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Measured Humidity Range: 20%RH to 90%RH.
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH (at 25°C/77°F).
- Lighting: 0 LUX to 30000 LUX.
- UV Range: 0 to 11 UV index
- Operating Humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Max Motion Detection Range: 33ft (10m)
- Water Proofing: IP20 rating
- Battery Life: ~3 years using 2x CR123A batteries
- Operating Distance:
- Up to 492 feet outdoors.
- Up to 150 metres outdoors.
- Weight: 65 g
- Product Dimensions: 45 x 45 x 35 mm
- Back Mount Plate Dimensions: 24 x 24 mm
- Warranty: 1 Year