Aeotec Z-Wave Nano Dimmer, Gen5
Fit Z-Wave Dimmer Controls Behind Your Wall Switch
Turn your existing light switch into a remote controlled dimmer switch with the Aeotec Z-Wave Nano Dimmer, Gen5. This newly improved mini controller is 60% smaller than the Nano Dimmer, but comes with Aeotec Gen 5 and power metering technology. Just grab a Z-Wave controller, point, and click for remote control of your switched light!
- Adds Z-Wave wireless control to an existing switch
- Fits behind most in-wall switches
- Built-in meter monitors energy consumption
- Works with or without a neutral wire
- Designed with an in-built surge and overload protector
- Wireless range up to 492 feet from controller
The Nano Dimmer receives on/off commands for the light as an individual module or as part of a scene. It also accepts dim/brighten commands when used with dimmable bulbs. The dimmer is compatible with LED, halogen, incandescent, CFLs, and fluorescent bulbs.
As part of Aeotec's Generation 5 series, the Nano Dimmer brings improved connectivity and performance. Gen 5 technology is the cutting edge of Z-Wave technology, featuring the widest Z-Wave compatibility possible as well as enhanced security, battery life, and signal strength.
The Nano Dimmer uses existing wires, whether the wiring is simple or complex. Use the switch in single-pole, leading or trailing edge, and 2 and 3-wire installations.
- New Lights: If you've installed new lights there's no need to worry since the Nano Dimmer's firmware can be updated wirelessly.
- Faster Lighting: The Nano Dimmer changes lights 250% faster than older generations.
- Gen5: Powered by Z-Wave Plus, the Nano Dimmer is built with Aeotec's Gen5 technology.
- Gateway: Even if your gateway is down, Nano Dimmer can still be controlled and automated due its auto timers and settings.
- Dimming: Nano Dimmer can be dimmed at 1% increments, from 0% to 100% brightness for perfect dimming levels.
- Smooth Dimming: Offering a customizable ramp rate, Nano Dimmer can brighten or dim as fast or smooth as you like.
- Fan Control: Nano Dimmer can control select ceiling fans as powerful as 100 watts. It can control on/off functionality and their speeds.
- 1.5 Amps: Lights and loads that draw up to 1.5 amps of power can be controlled by Nano Dimmer.
- Wireless Control: Nano Dimmer has a 150 metre point-to-point wireless range that performs flawlessly.
- Slim Design: With a slim shell measuring 20mm, Nano Dimmer fits easily behind existing wall switches.
- Energy Metering: See how much you spend on electricity to power your lights with Nano Dimmer's Aeotec energy metering technology.
- Signal Strength: With a wireless signal that is 2.5dBM stronger, the signal can easily pass through walls and go farther than before.
- DIN Rail: Nano Dimmer can be paired with a generic DIN housing/module box for DIN rail compatibility.
- Secure Lighting: Built on Z-Wave Gen5 technology, Nano Dimmer is suited for outdoor use because it features banking grade encryption.
- Lighting Engine: Nano Dimmer is powered by Lighting Engine, which allows class-leading dimming compatibility for various types of lights, switches, bulbs, and wiring.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
Harmonizing The Digital Home With Z-Wave
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZW111
- Power Input: 120 to 240VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Rated Output: Max 1.2A.
- Max Standby Power:<0.8W.
- Power Measurement Accuracy: + or – 3W.
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 40° C, 32° F to 104° F.
- Relative Humidity: 8% to 80%.
- Operating Distance: Up to 492 feet (150m) outdoors.
- Warranty: 1 Year