Aeotec NanoMote Quad
A Z-Wave Remote Control For Your Home
Add an easy way to control your smart home remotely with the Aeotec NanoMote Quad. It features 4 unique buttons that will allow you to wirelessly control any Z-Wave device that is connected to your Z-Wave gateway. With the push of a button, you'll be able to remote control your smart home devices such as lights, door locks, appliances, electronics, curtains, temperature, and more. Designed in a small, compact size, the Aeotec NanoMote Quad can be placed just about anywhere. Put it in your pocket, place it on the counter, or mount it on a wall. It even includes a key chain loop so you can carry it with you everywhere and us it as a portable Z-Wave key fob.
- Remote control any Z-Wave device connected to your Z-Wave gateway with the push of a button
- Z-Wave Plus certified for wide range of compatibility (500 serials chipset)
- Inbuilt pin lock prevents accidents and enables/disables the NanoMote Quad
- Z-Wave S2 system provides enhanced security
- Up to 4 customized scenes can be programmed
- Battery is rechargeable via USB
- Low battery alarm with buzzer
Wireless Range: You can use the Aeotec NanoMote Quad indoors or outdoors to communicate over distances up to 328 feet (100 meters). This is accomplished with signals being repeated by your other Z-Wave devices when the NanoMote Quad can't communicate with your Z-Wave gateway directly.
Ideal Battery Life: The Aeotec NanoMote Quad is designed with a compact battery that provides up to 6 months of battery life. It can also be recharged via USB and last up to 3 months after it's charge – or you can replace it with a new LIR2450 3.6 volt battery.
Durable for Outdoor Use: Since the Aeotec NanoMote Quad is designed to be portable, it's built with IEC's IP54 standard, which means it can resist accidental exposure to water, splashes, and dust.
Z-Wave Plus: The NanoMote Quad is built with Z-Wave Plus inside so you'll be able to control Z-Wave devices from just about any manufacturer (even older devices) no matter which generation of Z-Wave they were built with.
Enhanced Security: The NanoMote Quad features Z-Wave S2, which provides 3 separate layers of security to prevent unauthorized control, hacking, and cloning. So when you access your home using the NanoMote Quad, whether you're unlocking your front door or opening you garage, you'll have confidence knowing your home is well secured with Z-Wave's S2 framework.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also known as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
- NanoMote Quad
- USB Cable
- Keychain Loop
- Z-Wave controller required (sold separately).
- Signal range may vary due to indoor obstacles or outdoor environment.
Harmonizing The Digital Home
Aeotec is a leading developer and manufacturer of wireless products which complement the "Digital Smart Home". Their products are designed to save energy, protect the home, and ultimately improve life. They focus on providing innovation, the highest caliber of quality, and unparalleled user experience without sacrifice.
- Manufacturer Part #: ZWA003-A
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave
- Radio Frequency: 908.42MHz (US)
- Z-Wave Plus Certified: Yes
- S2 Security:
- AES 128 bit communication encryption
- ECDH (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman)
- Operating Distance:
- Up to 98 feet indoors (30 meters)
- Up to 328 feet outdoors (100 meters)
- Standby Current: 25 uA
- Working Current: up to 36mA
- Battery Power: 1 x LIR2450, 3.6V (included)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Dimensions: 1.96 x 1.96 x 0.570 inches (50 x 50 x 14.5 mm)
- Certifications: CE, RoHS, FCC, IC