Adorne Wireless Video Intercom Kit
Complete Wireless Video Door Intercom Kit
Answer your door the modern way with the easy-to-install Adorne Video Intercom Kit. This complete wireless video intercom system captures crisp color video when a visitor presses the doorbell button on the included outdoor intercom unit, and lets you speak with your visitors remotely while watching them in real-time on the included indoor display unit. You can even turn the kit into a comprehensive room-to-room intercom system by adding more indoor units (sold separately). Improve your safety at home while increasing convenience with the Adorne Video Intercom Kit!
- Includes 1 doorbell/camera Door Unit and 1 indoor Room Unit
- Expandable up to three indoor Room Units total
- Room Unit chimes, displays video when Door Unit button is pressed
- Wireless range up to 200 feet between units
- Works with or without existing hardwired doorbell
When a visitor pushes the doorbell button on the outdoor unit, both your door unit and your indoor units will chime, and the indoor units will immediately display the camera’s video feed. You can then answer and view your visitor from any indoor room unit in your system (one room unit included).
Play Custom Door Greetings When You’re Not Home
The Door Unit has built-in memory so you can record a short voice message that will automatically play if someone presses the doorbell button and their call isn’t answered after 25 seconds. You can play either the doorbell’s pre-recorded message or your own custom recorded message.
Expandable Door-to-Room & Room-to-Room Intercom System
When you add one or two more Video Room Units (sold separately) to this starter kit, you not only get to answer the door more conveniently, you also get a true room-to-room wireless intercom system. Each Room Unit features a "Talk/Select" button that lets you choose another unit to call and communicate with through the LCD display. Each Room Unit also has a Monitor button and a Mute button, allowing you to "monitor" (listen in on) other Room Units or "mute" to prevent other Room Units from listening into that local unit.
Schedule Automatic Reminder Messages
In addition to door greetings, you can record and schedule custom messages for a Room Unit to send to any other Room Unit (multiple Room Units required). For example, you could schedule a weekly message for garbage day reminding your child to "Take the garbage out". When the message has been sent, the receiving Room Unit will flash its Message Button to indicate that a new message is available. The system can store up to three outbound messages total (not counting door greetings).
The Adorne Video Intercom Kit includes everything you need for installation, including mounting brackets, screws, power supplies, and instructions.
- Power With Existing Wired Doorbell: Designed to replace an existing hardwired doorbell, the Video Door Unit can connect to your existing 2-wire setup to receive power. Simply remove your traditional doorbell button and connect the Video Door Unit in its place.
- Power Without Existing Wired Doorbell: If your home does not already have wiring for a traditional doorbell, you can instead power the Video Door Unit with the included battery pack (batteries not supplied). The battery pack snaps onto the Door Unit and uses six AAA batteries to provide wireless power. Please Note that some features of the Door Unit are limited when batteries are used instead of a hardwired power connection (see Note below for details).
The Video Door Unit comes with versatile brackets for surface-mounting to the wall outside. The Room Unit has an integrated mounting plate for indoor wall-mounting, plus a built-in stand for optional placement on a tabletop. It plugs into a power outlet with the included adapter.
Once powered, the Door Unit and the Room Unit(s) communicate wirelessly up to 200 feet away from each other (line of sight).
- Video Door Unit
- Video Room Unit
- Doorbell Power Kit
- Wiring Cover
- Video Door Battery
- AC Adapter
- Mounting Brackets & Screws
- Batteries not included.
- When powered by batteries, the Video Door Unit does not illuminate its built-in doorbell light in order to conserve energy. It will also time-out after inactivity, preventing you from calling the Door Unit from a Room Unit and from using the door greeting feature.
Adorne by Legrand – Live More, Wire Less
Featuring high-tech home solutions designed with class in mind, the adorne Collection by Legrand helps you elevate the look of your home while enjoying smart systems of the future. adorne Wireless Systems not only appear elegant, but also function seamlessly to take your living space above and beyond the old norm. Live new, live more, and wire less with adorne by Legrand.
Interface Customization Options
- 18 Doorbell Tones
- 88 Room Names
- 19 Door Names
- 7 Menu Themes (background/text colors)
- Manufacturer Part #: AI6100M1
- Color: Magnesium/Black
- Type: Residential
- Languages Supported: English, French, Spanish
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wireless Range:
- Line of Sight: 200 feet
- Obstructed: 75 feet
- Rated Voltage: 5V @ 1 Amp, 5W: Doorbell Wiring Adapter/Battery Pack Adapter
- Battery: Six (6) AAA batteries for optional wireless power to Video Door Unit
- Battery Life: approx. 6 months
- Housing Material: Lexan 223R
- Video Door Unit: 2.24(W) x 5.16(H) x 1.60(D) inches
- Video Room Unit: 5.51(W) x 5.16(H) x 1.14(D) inches
- Package Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Supported Standards: FCC Part 15 Subpart C and IC
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited