Add-A-Motor Drapery Motor for Existing Drapery (Open Box)
OPEN BOX ITEM
This product is brand new; however, we did ship it to a previous customer who promptly returned it. The product is still in great condition, but the original box may be damaged or missing. We offer FREE tech support and are selling this as is, with no returns.
Install Drapery Control In Minutes!
Add-A-Motor's Automatic Drapery Opener (ADO) provides an economical way to open and close your draperies and vertical blinds.
Installation takes about 15 minutes! The motor attaches to the loop end of your window covering cord or chain without modification. The motor has a loop-end system for cord or ballchain; no need to cut or replace drapery cords. It can traverse drapery or vertical blinds up to 12' wide (center opening) and 10' wide one-way opening.Stop positions are independently adjustable: all the way open, all the way closed, and all in between.
- Affordable and easy to install.
- Quiet motor.
- Automatic stops at full open and closed positions. Can also stop at any intermediate position.
- In event of a power failure, motor can be disengaged to permit manual operation of the drapery
- Ideal for home theater curtains, living room drapery, dining rooms, bedrooms, dens, over patio doors, church baptisteries, convention booth curtains, hotels, much more.
- AC-DC adapter with 6 foot cord is included.
Timer Control Option
Plug the motor into a basic lamp timer switch. Your window covering then automatically open and close on a schedule. It gives an "at-home" look that can enhance your home security; this also adds convenience, and automatic operation eliminates the daily chore of manually opening and closing the window covering. The timer is optional, and is available at most hardware and retail stores.
NOTE: Remote not included. This motor is for indoor use only. Other use will invalidate manufacturer's warranty. If you need a motor for your chicken coop door, please use Add-A-Motor part D20 (Home Controls Part AD20).
Convenience, Security & Energy Savings
Add-A-Motor to your present drapery or vertical blinds without modification. Since 1996, this has been one of our best selling items.
- Manufacturer Part #: D80
- UPC: N/A
- One-way opening track:
- With wheel carriers: Maximum opening 10 feet.
- With sliding carriers: Maximum opening 8 feet.
- Center-opening track:
- With wheel carriers: Maximum opening 12 feet.
- With sliding carriers: Maximum opening 10 feet.
- Maximum fabric weight: 35 pounds.
Note: Not approved for lifting and lowering a shade. Not approved for curved or decorative drapery track.