ABB-Welcome IP Touch 7", LAN + LAN Interface, with Induction Loop
Indoor Video Intercom For ABB-Welcome Systems
The ABB-Welcome IP Touch 7" provides improved communication as the central control panel of the ABB-Welcome IP system. This touchscreen video station allows you to see live video of visitors at your door, talk room-to-room with people inside and around your home or building, along with additional security control and auxiliary functions through LAN connections.
- 7" color touchscreen displays video from system cameras and door stations
- Touchscreen provides quick access to intercom, door entry, lighting, and surveillance functions
- Supports room-to-room and broadcast communication and automation functions via LAN connections
- Built-in induction loop for the hearing impaired
- Optional integration with ABB-free@home system or KNX
- Supports SD card(not included) to store voice messages, photos, and ringtones
The IP Touch installs indoors and connects to outdoor stations, surveillance cameras, and additional indoor units using Power over Ethernet (PoE) connections. When the station rings, simply press the on screen button to answer. Built-in speaker and microphone provide clear audio communication, and the programmable touchscreen makes it easy to access other functions in the system, including triggering door lock release, manually switching video feed, calling another connected station, and more.
Option to Create a Whole-Home Intercom System
Install multiple ABB-Welcome IP Touch 7" Stations or connect with existing Welcome IP stations for room-to-room and broadcast communication functionality. If there are multiple IP Touch panels within one system, one must be programmed as the master station, and the others as subsidiary stations.
The Touch 7 Station can be configured for single-home installations or for multi-unit residential or commercial buildings, such as apartments or offices.
About The ABB Welcome System
The ABB-Welcome System is a modular intercom and access control system that offers one flexible solution for any intercom and entry security application. The system is easy to install and perfect for any building, from a small single-family home to a huge residential complex.
- Complete intercom and access control solution for any building
- One system supports up to 60 buildings and 250 stations per building
- Power over Ethernet connections enable ultra-flexible installations
- Standard range up to 1,968 feet (600 m), extends with power boosters
- Free mobile apps for iOS and Android provide remote intercom access
- No fees required to enable Internet connection – ABB provides servers
- Modular outdoor stations allow easy customization and repairs
- Pre-assembled outdoor stations facilitate quick installation for standard applications
- Optionally install ABB indoor stations and/or use mobile devices as indoor stations
- Indoor stations optionally support door strike release for remote unlocking
- Optionally select indoor stations with built-in induction loops for hearing aid users
How to Build Your System
Every ABB-Welcome IP System needs at least three components: a Smart Access Point (either Pro or Lite), an indoor station, and an outdoor station. With these foundational components, the system can be expanded and customized as needed.
- Custom or Pre-Assembled Outdoor Stations
- Hands-Free Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Handset Indoor Stations (with or without video screen and/or induction loop)
- Guard Unit (specialized station for security monitoring)
- Mobile Devices (requires Telephone Gateway and/or IP Gateway)
- IP Actuator (for enabling remote Internet access)
- Switch Actuator (for relay control)
- Elevator Lift Control Relay Module (for elevator/floor access control)
The ABB-Welcome IP Touch 7" Station connects to the ABB Smart Access Point (sold separately) to control your ABB-Welcome IP security and automation functions using a single LAN connection & may connect to an additional device through the station's second LAN port. Multiple indoor stations may be connected to the Smart Access Point to build a whole-home system. The Touch 7' can be installed by either surface-mounting it to a wall or flush-mounting into a recessed box.
NOTE: For indoor use only. Requires PoE over Ethernet (PoE connection to an ABB System Access Point, sold separately. May optionally be powered through a local power supply (53012PS), sold separately. Requires use with at least one outdoor station that includes an audio module OR at least one additional indoor station, and at least one camera to transmit video. Installation hardware and SD card not included.
ABB-Welcome IP: Power and Connectivity
Bringing innovative features and design to a new door communication system, ABB-Welcome IP unfolds the true potential of IP technology. It uses the power of LAN connectivity and PoE connections to integrate ABB-Welcome IP devices with other devices, such as IP surveillance cameras, creating one system for all needs. PoE connection makes additional wires needless, making installation easier and quicker.
Depending on available equipment and construction of the building, ABB-Welcome IP devices share the LAN network cables with other systems for exchanging information and providing power to connected ABB-Welcome IP devices. IP gateways can be used when interlacing seperate networks, which is practical when connecting a door system with a home network.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Black: H82365-B
- White: H82365-W
- Display size: 7 inches
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 px
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +55°C (14°F to 131°F)
- Rating Voltage: 24 V DC
- Operating Voltage Range: 20-27 V DC
- Rating current 27 V DC, 390 mA; 24 V DC, 440 mA
- PoE standard: IEEE802.3 af
- Alarm Power Output: 12 VDC, 200 mA
- Relay Output: 30 VDC, 1 A
- Dimensions: 149.8 H x 198.5 W x 17 D mm (5.9 x 7.82 x 0.67 inches)
- Installation Height: 4.9 ft (1.5m)
- Warranty: 1 Year