ABB-Welcome IP Smart Access Point Pro
Connect Your ABB-Welcome IP Devices Into A Single System
The ABB-Welcome IP Smart Access Point Pro functions as the center for your ABB-Welcome IP system. This intelligent network hub and access point connects all of your ABB-Welcome IP devices and enables you to configure and control individual devices from your local PC or smart device. The Smart Access Point commands every detail and function of Welcome IP devices, including functions and connections for Indoor and Outdoor Stations, adding and removing devices, and sharing access with other users.
- Creates and supports the ABB-Welcome IP system
- Enhanced security with record event log and instant notification and alert
- Connects with third-party devices to include automation and enhanced security and access control functions
- Supports dual-band Wi-Fi, wired, and Bluetooth connections
- Remote control via web interface or ABB mobile app
- Ideal for residential single home or multi-unit apartment installations
Connect the Smart Access Point to your Internet router via wired LAN or WiFi connection and enter the device's IP address into your Internet browser search bar. Once logged in and registered, you can begin configuring the Access Point and setting up your Welcome IP system. The Access Point connects to registered ABB users' smartphones, tablets, or PCs via the online web portal or the ABB mobile app.
NOTE: For indoor use only. Requires an Internet connection in order to operate.
ABB-Welcome IP: Power and Connectivity
Bringing innovative features and design to a new door communication system, ABB-Welcome IP unfolds the true potential of IP technology. It uses the power of LAN connectivity and PoE connections to integrate ABB-Welcome IP devices with other devices, such as IP surveillance cameras, creating one system for all needs. PoE connection makes additional wires needless, making installation easier and quicker.
Depending on available equipment and construction of the building, ABB-Welcome IP devices share the LAN network cables with other systems for exchanging information and providing power to connected ABB-Welcome IP devices. IP gateways can be used when interlacing seperate networks, which is practical when connecting a door system with a home network.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- Manufacturer Part #: D04011
- Power Supply: PoE (Power over Ethernet), 24VDC with ABB power adaptor
- Operating Mode: LAN/Wireless access point
- Wireless Transmission Band: 2.4 GHz/5.8 GHz
- 2412...2462MHz (US)
- 2412...2472MHz (EU)
- Wireless Transmission Power:
- Max. 20 dBm@12 Mbps OFDM 2.4 G
- Max. 20 dBm@12 Mbps OFDM 5.8 G
- Wireless Transmission Standard: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Radio Interface: IEEE 802.15.4 2.4GHz radio
- Network Connection Standard: 10/100 Mbps, auto MDI/MDI-X
- Rating Voltage: 24 VDC
- Operating Voltage Range: 20-27 V DC
- Rating Current: 27 V DC, 375 mA
- Dry Contact Input: 5 VDC, 1 mA
- Relay Output: 30 VDC, 1 A
- PoE Standard: IEEE802.3 af
- Protection Type: IP30
- Vandal Proof: IK05
- Humidity: 0 to 95%, non-condensing
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 45°C (14°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to 70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Dimensions: 132 H x 204 W x 32 D mm (5.20 x 8.03 x 1.26 inches)
- Warranty: 1 year