ABB Welcome IP Mini Video Outdoor Station with Flush Mounting Box
Mini Outdoor Station For The ABB-Welcome IP System With Flush Mounting Box
As part of the ABB-Welcome IP system, the ABB Welcome IP Mini Video Outdoor Station comes pre-assembled with an attached mounting box to accommodate a flush-mount installation. This all-in-one outdoor station combines a 0.3M pixel camera with speaker and microphone integration, a round pushbutton module (1 button or 2 button model), ID Card Reader, and LAN connectivity into a single component. This configuration allows a visitor to initiate a call with an indoor station/residence by pressing the pushbutton and to talk with the resident, while the resident can view visitors through the camera from a video indoor station. Communication can be established either by the resident at an indoor station, or by the visitor at the outdoor station.
- Provides two-way communication with indoor stations (0.3M pixel camera with speaker and microphone integration)
- Comes pre-assembled with a mounting box attached for a flush-mount installation
- Activated by indoor station or built-in pushbutton module
- Model with 2 buttons can program one of the buttons to call guard unit, PC guard, or another residence
- PoE connectivity eliminates the use of separate power supply cables
- Dustproof and waterproof (IP54 rated), vandal proof (IK07 rated)
- ID Card Reader allows door to open with assigned keycard
The ABB-Welcome IP Mini Video Outdoor Station connects to a video indoor station (sold separately) via LAN connectivity, and is pre-assembled with a mounting box to accommodate flush-mount installations.
Unlike analogue ABB-Welcome devices, this device and other ABB-Welcome IP devices do not require their own interconnected cabling. LAN connectivity will allow them to connect to existing LAN network cables and form an independent network within it. This means that separate cabling is not required and new cables do not need to be installed for the installation of an ABB-Welcome IP system.
With a built-in speaker and microphone hidden behind a solid aluminum face, the video station provides two-way communication between guests and residents. A live video feed from the 0.3M pixel camera can be viewed anytime through an ABB Video Indoor Station. Auto lighting at night ensures you can see clear images, and a built-in heater prevents fog from covering the lens and obscuring your view. The Outdoor station also includes an ID Card Reader to allow the door to open with visitors that have an assigned keycard.
Remote Access Via ABB-Welcome App
Don't miss a visitor when you're away from your home. With the ABB-Welcome App for iOS and Android you have an indoor station always with you. Calls are transferred directly to your mobile device and you can see and hear who is at your door via a Wi-Fi network or remotely on 3G/4G (or higher) networks. Just connect the ABB-Welcome App to your Welcome system via the myABB-LivingSpace account (ABB-Welcome IP Gateway required, part # 83342-500-01).
- Mini Video Outdoor Station
- Flush Mounting Box (pre-attached to station)
- Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Requires a connection to a router (sold separately) and an Internet connection.
- Requires use with a video indoor station, sold separately.
- Installation hardware and printing on nameplate not included.
- If using PoE, you need to use PoE standard: 802.3af(-2003), which guarantees that each port on the switch delivers 15.4 Watts per port, enough to power all Welcome IP devices.
- Requires a myABB-LivingSpace account and connection to the ABB-Welcome IP Gateway (part # 83342-500-01) in order to gain remote access with your smartphone via the ABB-Welcome App.
ABB-Welcome IP: Power and Connectivity
Bringing innovative features and design to a new door communication system, ABB-Welcome IP unfolds the true potential of IP technology. It uses the power of LAN connectivity and PoE connections to integrate ABB-Welcome IP devices with other devices, such as IP surveillance cameras, creating one system for all needs. PoE connection makes additional wires needless, making installation easier and quicker.
Depending on available equipment and construction of the building, ABB-Welcome IP devices share the LAN network cables with other systems for exchanging information and providing power to connected ABB-Welcome IP devices. IP gateways can be used when interlacing seperate networks, which is practical when connecting a door system with a home network.
ABB: Power & Productivity For A Better World
ABB (ASEA Brown Boveri), officially branded the ABB Group, is one of the most expansive engineering corporations in the world. From its hometown in Zurich, Switzerland, this Swedish-Swiss power and automation manufacturer spans across ~100 countries, bringing its technology to every corner of the globe. With history harking back to the 1880's, ABB is a renowned behemoth of cutting-edge development. Create a better world in your own corner of the world with products by ABB.
- 0.3M pixel camera with large detection angle (H 86°,V 67°, D 104°)
- Anti-fog design camera with in-built heater
- In-built lighting and automatic backlight ensure clear view at night
- Support 802.3af PoE and directly standalone power supply
- 3 intuitive LED indicators (ring, call and door open)
- The 2nd button (if available) can be programmed to call guard unit, PC guard or another residence
- Supports 2 locks connection
- Supports door status detection
- Supports exit button to release the lock
- Supports 3rd party access control system
- Compact size, surface mounted by wiegand output and flush mounted
- Dustproof and waterproof as IP54, vandal proof to IK07
- Manufacturer Part #:
- H81363P1-A (1 Button Model)
- H81363P2-A (2 Button Model)
- Flush-Mounted: 7.08 x 4.13 x 1.7 inches (180 x 105 x 43 mm)
- Surface-Mounted: 6.6 x 3.9 x 1.02 inches (168 x 99 x 26 mm)
- Warranty: 2 Years