360 Electrical Revolve 4-Outlet Surge Protector (Open Box)
OPEN BOX ITEM
This product is brand new; however, we did ship it to a previous customer who promptly returned it. The product is still in great condition, but the original box may be damaged or missing. We offer FREE tech support and are selling this as is, with no returns.
Each Outlet Turns 360 Degrees In Either Direction
Turn a standard power outlet into four surge-protected rotating outlets with the 360 Electrical Revolve® 4-Outlet Surge Protector. This surge protected power strip plugs into both ports of a standard outlet in order to replace two standard outlets with four surge protected 360° rotating outlets. Rotating outlets allow you to plug in large or bulky plugs and chargers without worrying about covering up adjacent outlets. Just plug in one device and turn the outlet to make room for a second, then third and fourth!
- 4-port power outlet with surge protected rotating outlets
- Powers plugged-in devices in any position and even during rotation
- Surge protection rated up to 918 Joules of energy to protect from power surges, spikes, and sags
- Two color LEDs indicate device's protection status and grounded status of the base outlet
- Center mounting screw provides secure attachment to your wall using the decorator screw used by wallplates
- $100,000 warranty protects your connected equipment
The 360 Electrical Revolve® 4-Outlet Surge Protector has a "turn and hold" system that keeps rotated plugs in place, and all four outlets turn and hold in 24 unique positions for maximum flexibility. The surge protector's compact shape fits neatly on your wall. A mounting screw and post provide secure attachment if needed.
- Rotating Power Adapter
- Mounting Screw
360 Electrical: Turning The Electrical Industry Upside Down
360 Electrical is dedicated to designing and manufacturing some of the most innovative and high-quality electrical products on the market. 360 Electrical has introduced a line of wall outlets with receptacles that rotate a full 360 degrees. This technology is the first of its kind and solves the problem of low voltage transformers and other large plugs that crowd conventional duplex outlets. Have no doubt that 360 Electrical is literally turning the electrical industry upside down.
- Manufacturer Part #: 36036-2CA6ES-C1
- UPC: 819124018033
- Color: White
- Rating: 15A / 120V / 1800W / 60Hz
- Outlets: 4
- Joule Rating: 918J
- Auto Shutdown: Yes
- Resettable Circuit Breaker: No
- Protected and Grounded LEDs: Yes
- EMI/RFI Noise Filtration: 150kHz – 100MHz up to 40dB
- Maximum Spike Current: 36,000A
- Clamping Voltage: 1200V
- Response Time: <1 nanosecond
- Dimensions: 5.3 H x 3.5 W x 1.2 inches D (135 H x 88 W x 30.6 D mm)
- Product Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Connected Equipment Warranty: $100,000
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime