360 Electrical PowerCurve 5-Outlet Surge Protector with 2 USB Ports
Each Outlet Turns 360 Degree In Either Direction
With the 360 Electrical PowerCurve 7-Outlet Surge Protector, you no longer have to cover up outlets with large, bulky plugs! This surge protector plugs into an existing outlet, providing five surge-protected power outlets and two surge-protected USB ports. The five AC power outlets rotate 360° in either direction to make room for large, bulky plugs, like that of a cell phone charger. Just plug in one device and turn the outlet to make room for a second, then third, fourth and more!
- Five 360-degree rotating outlets and two USB ports
- Unlimited clockwise and counterclockwise rotation
- Powers plugged-in devices during rotation
- Auto shutdown technology cuts power in the event of a major surge
- $150,000 warranty protects your connected equipment
The surge protector's "turn and hold" system keeps rotated plugs in place. The protector features 2160 Joules of advanced surge protection and two different LEDs to indicate that surge protection is fully active. In the event of a major surge, auto shutdown technology immediately cuts power to ensure your devices are protected. The on/off switch has an integrated 15A overload circuit breaker reset for easy recovery.
360 Electrical: Turning The Electrical Industry Upside Down
360 Electrical is dedicated to designing and manufacturing some of the most innovative and high-quality electrical products on the market. 360 Electrical has introduced a line of wall outlets with receptacles that rotate a full 360 degrees. This technology is the first of its kind and solves the problem of low voltage transformers and other large plugs that crowd conventional duplex outlets. Have no doubt that 360 Electrical is literally turning the electrical industry upside down.
- Continuous Duty Electrical Rating: 15A / 120A / 60Hz / 1800W
- Surge Energy Joule Rating: 2160 Joule
- Max Spike Current: 144,000A
- Max Spike Voltage: 6,000V
- UL Clamping Voltage: 1200V
- Response Time: < 1 nanosecond
- EMI/RFI Noise Filter: 150kHz to 100 MHz, Up to 40 dB reduction
- UL Listed: Yes
- Cord Length: 4'