360 Electrical PowerCurve 6-Outlet Surge Protector
Each Outlet Turns 360 Degree In Either Direction
Finally, you can stop covering up outlets with large, bulky plugs! The 360 Electrical PowerCurve 6-Outlet Surge Protector allows you to plug in those large cell phone adapters and laptop chargers, and still use ALL the other outlets. The surge protector features six power outlets that rotate 360° in either direction, providing room for all your large plugs. Just plug in one device and turn the outlet to make room for a second, then third, fourth and more!
- Six 360-degree rotating outlets designed to fit large plugs
- Unlimited clockwise and counterclockwise rotation
- Powers plugged-in devices during rotation
- Auto shutdown technology cuts power in the event of a major surge
- $100,000 warranty protects your connected equipment
The surge protector's "turn and hold" system keeps rotated plugs in place. The protector features 1080 Joules of advanced surge protection and two different LEDs to indicate that surge protection is fully active. In the event of a major surge, auto shutdown technology immediately cuts power to ensure your devices are protected. The on/off switch has an integrated 15A overload circuit breaker reset for easy recovery.
360 Electrical: Turning The Electrical Industry Upside Down
360 Electrical is dedicated to designing and manufacturing some of the most innovative and high-quality electrical products on the market. 360 Electrical has introduced a line of wall outlets with receptacles that rotate a full 360 degrees. This technology is the first of its kind and solves the problem of low voltage transformers and other large plugs that crowd conventional duplex outlets. Have no doubt that 360 Electrical is literally turning the electrical industry upside down.
- Manufacturer Part #: 36051-5CA4ES-AQU
- Continuous Duty Electrical Rating: 15A / 120A / 60HZ 1800W
- Surge Energy Joule Rating: 1080 Joule
- Max. Spike Current: 72,000A
- UL Clamping Voltage: 1200V
- Response Time: <1 nanosecond
- EMI/RFI Filter: 150kHz to 100 MHz, Up to 40 dB reduction
- UL Listed: Yes
- Cord Length: 4'