360 Electrical PowerCurve 4-Outlet Surge Protector
Add Four 360 Degree Rotating Outlets to Your Home
Provide surge protection and additional space for your irregular sized plugs with the 360 Electrical PowerCurve® 4-Outlet Surge Protector. This surge protected power strip plugs into a standard outlet in order to add four surge protected 360° rotating outlets. Rotating outlets allow you to plug in large or bulky plugs and chargers without worrying about covering up adjacent outlets. The outlet features 1080 Joules of advanced surge protection and two different LEDs to indicate that surge protection is fully active. The surge protector's "turn and hold" system keeps rotated plugs in place. The On/Off switch has an integrated 15A overload circuit breaker reset for easy recovery.
- 4-port power outlet with surge protected rotating outlets
- Powers plugged-in devices in any position and even during rotation
- Surge protection rated up to 1080 Joules of energy to protect from power surges, spikes, and sags
- Two color LEDs indicate device's protection status and grounded status of the base outlet
- 4 ft power cord enables greater reach for devices
- $100,000 warranty protects your connected equipment
360 Electrical: Turning The Electrical Industry Upside Down
360 Electrical is dedicated to designing and manufacturing some of the most innovative and high-quality electrical products on the market. 360 Electrical has introduced a line of wall outlets with receptacles that rotate a full 360 degrees. This technology is the first of its kind and solves the problem of low voltage transformers and other large plugs that crowd conventional duplex outlets. Have no doubt that 360 Electrical is literally turning the electrical industry upside down.
- Manufacturer Part #: 360552
- UPC: 819124018811
- Color: White
- Continuous Duty Electrical Rating: 15A / 120A / 60HZ 1800W
- Surge Energy Joule Rating: 1080 Joule
- Max. Spike Current: 72,000A
- UL Clamping Voltage: 1200V
- Response Time:<1 nanosecond
- EMI/RFI Filter: 150kHz to 100 MHz, Up to 40 dB reduction
- UL Listed: Yes
- Cord Length: 4'
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime