2GIG Wireless CO Detector (Open Box)
CO Detector for Wireless Systems
Designed for use with any GoControl panel or other 345 MHz wireless alarm system, the 2GIG Wireless CO Detector provides immediate system alerts when carbon monoxide is detected. The unit features an electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor connected to a wireless 345 MHz transmitter, which sends alarm, tamper and low battery signals to your receiver.
- Piercing 85dB alarm sounder
- Sends tamper and low battery signals
- Hush/test button for easy setup
- Works with any GoControl panel
When the detector senses carbon monoxide, the 2GIG Wireless CO Detector emits an 85 dB siren and signals the security control panel. The detector also has three LED indicators to display the unit's status.
- Green LED: Normal Status
- Yellow LED: Low Battery or Trouble
- Red LED: Alarm or Test
- Wireless CO Detector
- Mounting Base
- Pack of Screws
Note: Requires a 2GIG GoControl Panel. Not rated for OSHA requirements in commercial or industrial environments.
Innovation Drives 2GIG Technology
Now under Nortek's family of Linear products, 2GIG offers intuitive and creative home technology with its premier self-contained, all-in-one security and home automation system. 2GIG's GoControl system has become a leading control hub for Z-Wave wireless systems, has and won numerous industry awards, including TechHome's 2011 Security Product of the Year and the 2012 Overall Maximum Impact Award at Electronic Security Expo (ESX). With 2GIG in control, users experience technology they never thought possible.
- Manufacturer Part #: 2GIG-CO3-345
- Battery: One 3-volt CR123A Panasonic Lithium battery (included)
- Audible Signal (temp 4 tone): 85 dBA min. in alarm at 10 ft. (3m)
- Operating Current: 10 µA
- Temperature Range: 40° to 100° F (4.4° to 37.8° C)
- Operating Humidity Range: 15 to 95 percent Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Agency Listings: UL Standard 2075, UL 2034 and CSA 6.19-01
- Warranty: 2 Years Limited