2GIG GC2 GoControl Image Sensor Security Kit
Complete Wireless Security System
Suitable for protecting a small business or home, the 2GIG GC2 GoControl Image Sensor Security Kit includes everything you need to monitor three entryways as well as one main living/business area. This complete wireless security system includes three (3) door/window sensors, one image sensor, a pre-installed 900 MHz transceiver, and an intuitive touchscreen control panel. All components are easy to install with the included hardware, and the system can be expanded as you wish with additional Z-Wave (U.S.), 2GIG, or hard-wire devices.
- Wireless control panel with Z-Wave capability
- Door/window contacts monitor 4 open/close objects
- Image sensor combines PIR motion sensor with integrated still color camera
- 900 MHz transceiver is pre-installed
- Supports remote management/monitoring
- Includes DIY installation hardware
GoControl Panel: Serves as the hub and main control panel for the security system. Compatible with Z-Wave (U.S.) and 2GIG devices. 48 wireless and 2 hardwire zones. Supports up to 32 user codes. Built-in 85db alarm sounder. Backlit buttons indicate system status.
(4) Door/Window Contacts: Monitors the status of any open/close object, including a door, window, cabinet, drawer, etc. Narrow 3/4" sensor fits in small spaces. Can be used for a second security zone; external input accepts Normally Closed (NC) dry contact devices. Tamper-resistant cover triggers an alert if removed.
Image Sensor: PIR motion sensor with a small, yet powerful camera, allowing you to capture high-quality surveillance photos whenever activity is detected. Three sensitivity settings provide a customizable sensing range (20', 30', or 35'), so you can prevent false alarms.
900 MHz Transceiver: This kit is pre-installed with the 2GIG-XCVR2-345 (900 MHz/345 MHz) transceiver to enable bidirectional communication with the image sensor.
Designed to become the foundation for a comprehensive system, the 2GIG GoControl panel works with any Z-Wave device from any certified Z-Wave manufacturer. Use GoControl to manage Z-Wave and 2GIG security sensors, lights, locks, thermostats, appliances and more. Two hard-wire zones also allow connection of third-party wired security sensors, sirens, modules, etc.
Optional Remote Management
You can enable Internet connectivity for the 2GIG GoControl panel by combining it with an add-on cellular radio (not included) and an active remote monitoring account with a monitoring services provider, such as Alarm.com. Once set up, your system gains the following capabilities:
- Remote Control via Internet: Manage your GoControl system from anywhere, anytime through a computer, tablet, or smartphone (iPhone, Android, etc.).
- Two-Way Voice Communication: Speak into the control panel's built-in microphone to immediately talk with agents at your monitoring station when an alarm signal is sent.
- Clock Display with Date & Weather Forecast: Scroll through the time, date, and daily weather forecast displayed on the touchscreen. The control panel can also deliver emergency messages, such as severe weather alerts.
- Wireless Updates: By enabling optional wireless updates, your system's software stays current without hassle.
- GC2 GoControl Panel (2GIG-CP21-345E)
- (3) Door/Window Contacts (2GIG-DW10-345)
- Image Sensor (2GIG-IMAGE1)
- 900 MHz Transceiver (2GIG-XCVR2-345, pre-installed)
Note: All Internet capabilities require an add-on cellular radio and an active remote monitoring account (Alarm.com recommended).
Innovation Drives 2GIG Technology
Now under Nortek's family of Linear products, 2GIG offers intuitive and creative home technology with its premier self-contained, all-in-one security and home automation system. 2GIG's GoControl system has become a leading control hub for Z-Wave wireless systems, has and won numerous industry awards, including TechHome's 2011 Security Product of the Year and the 2012 Overall Maximum Impact Award at Electronic Security Expo (ESX). With 2GIG in control, users experience technology they never thought possible.
- Manufacturer Part #: 2GIG-GCKIT30IMG
GoControl Panel (2GIG-CP21-345E)
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (U.S.)
- Voltage: 120 VAC at 60 Hz input / 14 VDC at 1700 mA output
- Rechargeable Backup Battery: 2000mAH, 7.2V Ni-mh battery pack (included)
- Alarm Sounder: ~85db at 10 feet
- Touchscreen Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.25 inches
- Certifications: ETL Listed to UL 1023, UL 1635, ULC-S545-02, and ULC Subject C1023; ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010, and CSFM Listed
- Warranty: 3-Year Limited on Panels & Radios
Door/Window Contact (2GIG-DW10-345)
- Wireless Signal Range: 350 feet, open air, with 2GIG Wireless Control Panel
- Code Outputs: Alarm; Alarm Restore; Supervisory; Low Battery; External Alarm; External Restore; Tamper; Tamper Restore
- Transmitter Frequency: 345.000 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Transmitter Frequency Tolerance: ±15kHz
- Transmitter Bandwidth: 24kHz
- Modulation Type: Amplitude Shift Keying-On/Off Keying (ASK-OOK)
- Unique ID Codes: Over one million different code combinations
- Supervisory Interval: 70 minutes
- Peak Field Strength: Typical 36,000 uV/m at 3m
- External Input Sampling Current: 20 uA
- External Input: Accepts N/C dry contact devices
- Reed Switch Magnetic Sensitivity: 10 to 20 amp turns
- Reed Sensitivity: 0.625 in. (1.59 cm) minimum gap, 0.85 in. (2.16 cm) typical
- Magnet Dimensions: 1.3(L) x 0.435(W) x 0.312(H) inches (3.3 x 1.1 x 0.79 cm) typical
- Magnet Type: Rare earth
- Sensor Dimensions: 2.59 x 1.03 x 0.49 inches (6.58 x 2.62 x 1.24 cm)
- Weight: 1.1 ounces (31.2 g), including battery and magnet
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- Color: White
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Relative Humidity: 5 to 95 percent Non-Condensing
- Battery: Two Panasonic CR2032 or equivalent Lithium batteries (installed with pull tab)
- Included Accessories: Two Phillips flat-head screws
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited
Image Sensor (2GIG-IMAGE1)
- Color: White
- Image Resolution: 320x240 (QVGA)
- Power Source: Two (2) AA 1.5V Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries
- Expected Battery Life: Approx. 1 year. Battery life varies depending on factors such as frequency of motion activations, image captures, IR flashes, etc.
- Voltage Thresholds: Low battery alerts are issued at 3.05V. The sensor cannot operate when the voltage reads below 2.3V.
- Operating Temperature Range:
- Non-pet applications: 32° to 110° F
- Pet applications: 60° to 110° F
- Weight: 3.1 ounces (with batteries, without mounting accessories)
- Dimensions: 3.1(H) x 1.8(W) x 2.3(D) inches
- Supervisory Interval: 1 hour
- Recommended Mounting Height: 8 feet
- Recommended Mounting Angle: 6 degrees for large coverage area and rooms greater than 30 feet ("teeth up" on mounting arm); 18 degrees for rooms less than 30 feet ("teeth down" on mounting arm)
- Motion Profiles / Sensor Range: Normal (up to 30 feet, default), High (up to 35 feet), Low (up to 25 feet)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
900 MHz Transceiver (2GIG-XCVR2-345, pre-installed)
- Wireless: 900 MHz frequency hopping transceiver, 345 MHz receiver
- Software Requirements: System software version 1.8 on the Go!Control panel
- Approvals: FCC Part 15
»2GIG 2GIG-GCKIT30IMG GC2 Panel Kit with Image Sensor Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»2GIG GoControl Overview (.pdf)
»2GIG 2GIG-CNTRL2-345 Wireless Control Panel Spec Sheet (.pdf)
»2GIG 2GIG-DW10-345 Thin Door/Window Contact Installation Manual (.pdf)
»2GIG 2GIG-IMAGE1 Image Sensor Installation Guide (.pdf)
»2GIG Product Catalog (.pdf)