A Main Component To The WaterCop Floor Prevention System
The WaterCop System is designed to detect leaks in your plumbing system at predetermined locations, and automatically shut off the water supply to help effectively reduce the chances of major water damage associated with a leak. A WaterCop automatic water shut-off valve system will provide your home with round-the-clock indoor flood protection and works with wired and wireless flood sensors, wall switches, and most home security and home automation systems.
- WaterCop offers homeowners many benefits:
- Added property protection
- Potential insurance savings (discounts or credits)
- Integration with home security and automation systems
- Protects 24 hours a day while you are home or away
- Conserves water
- Peace of mind
Monitor specific leak prone areas within the home for unwanted and potentially damaging water accumulation of internal flooding. Flood sensors feature a robust 418MHz radio transmitter chipset with up to a 200 foot operating range, user adjustable digital security codes, and operate on either two AA batteries or an optional AC power adapter.
Flood damage and losses related to plumbing problems can lead to higher home insurance costs and possibly the loss of affordable coverage altogether. The WaterCop system, when properly installed and maintained, offers a proven method to effectively reduce the chance of catastrophic plumbing related flooding.
WaterCop Systems are ideal protection for:
- Single Family Residences
- Multi-family Residences
- Vacation Homes and Villas
- Rental Homes and Apartments
- Senior Living Homes and Centers
- Laundry businesses
The WaterCop System is composed of three basic parts:
- A WaterCop Electric Actuator Motor and wireless radio receiver (sold separately).
- A ball valve connected to the WaterCop Motor to automatically turn off your water supply when any flood sensor detects water (sold separately).
- Flood sensors, which detect water from a leak or overflow, house a wireless radio transmitter that sends a signal to the WaterCop to turn off your water supply (several sensor configurations to choose).
How the System Works
Flood sensors constantly monitor their selected areas for accumulating moisture. When a leak is detected, a sensor will send a radio frequency signal to the WaterCop unit instructing it to shut off the water supply to the home. The WaterCop valve will remain closed until it is manually reset.
The flood sensors are a battery powered device enabling it to be located anywhere a leak is likely to occur, or where water might cause damage.
Where to Use WaterCop:
- Kitchen: dishwashers, refrigerators, icemakers
- Bathroom: toilets, bathtubs, showers
- Water Heaters
- Washing Machines
Note: The WaterCop requires household electrical power (common 115 VAC, grounded outlet) and will not operate during a power outage.
Stop Damaging Water Leaks...
... before they become major problems!
WaterCop automatic water shut-off systems automatically turn off the water when a leak has been detected. This effectively reduces the chance of water damage due to common plumbing problems.
WaterCop Systems are activated by flood sensors, an optional remote switch, or many types of home security systems. WaterCop systems provide homeowners with added control benefits and peace of mind.
Maintain a smarter home ... install a WaterCop today!