Wagan Power Dome, 400W
Blow Out Sale!
Priced Below Our Cost – Very Limited Quantities – Don’t Miss This Deal!
WAGAN POWER DOME, 400W
JUMP-START CARS, INFLATE TIRES, SAFELY POWER LAPTOPS AND MORE!
The highly-portable Wagan Power Dome, 400W is designed to run and charge appliances anywhere you go. This heavy-duty generator is powerful enough to inflate your tires with its built-in air compressor, and can even jump-start your car in an emergency. The Power Dome features two AC and two DC power outlets, allowing you to easily power TVs, laptops, CD players, DVD players, thermo-electric cooler/warmers, and more.
- Emergency energy source for cars, vans, SUVs, trucks, bikes, and more
- Built-in safety features for overload and equipment protection
- Easy-to-read analog pressure gauge
- Five LED utility lights help you in the dark
A USB Power Port is located underneath the AC Outlets. It can power and charge devices that require 5 Volts up to 500mA through the use of a user-supplied cord. The Power Dome’s inverter can operate most AC appliances or a combination of appliances up to 400 watts. Built-in safety features ensure overload and equipment protection. Operating time is dependent on the AC load (watts) and the current charge of the Power Dome’s internal battery. Reduced AC loads and a fully charged battery will result in longer operating time. Be sure to turn off or disconnect any AC appliance not in use.
Able to Power:
- Tool Charger (15W): 7.5 hours
- Cell Phone Charger (20W): 6 hours
- Digital Camera (30W): 4 hours
- 13-Inch Color TV (70W): 1.2 hours
- Laptop (90W): 56 minutes
- Work Light (100W): 45 minutes
- Coffee Pot (200W): 20 minutes
The Power Dome has a user-replaceable 40 amp automotive type fuse to the left of the inverter’s power switch. This fuse protects the inverter from an unlikely excessive input current. Ordinary overloads will cause the inverter to automatically shut down. When this happens, reduce the load and restart the inverter.
NOTE: It is recommended to fully charge battery for 40-48 hours before initial use. After the initial charge, charge the unit for 38 hours and/or every 2 to 3 months.
- Wagan Power Dome
- AC adapter
- DC adapter
- Air compressor accessories
WAGAN POWER SUPPLIES
Either in emergency situations or in the home, WAGAN Portable Power Supplies provide AC and DC power whenever and wherever is needed. Jumpstart cars and even inflate tires without anyone else all from the same unit!
Wagan 2354 Power Dome, 400W Data Sheet (.pdf)
Wagan 2354 Power Dome, 400W Owner’s Manual (.pdf)
- 600 Amp Jumpstarter with heavy duty cable and clamps
- 260 PSI High Flow Air Compressor for inflating tires and accessories
- Easy-read analog Pressure Gauge
- 400 Watt Power Inverter (800 watts peak)
- Two outlets 115 Volts AC
- Two 12 Volt Accessory Outlets for powering DC appliances (loads up to 11 Amps)
- 1 USB power port
- Bright LED Area light
- AC Recharging Adapter
- DC Recharging Adapter (fused)
- Easy-to-read analog voltmeter for checking battery status
- Jumpstart cable polarity indicator for safety
- Built-in Battery: High grade Sealed Lead Acid (Maintenance Free) 12 Volt, 18 Amp Hour
- Output: 12V DC; 115 volts AC (nominal), 60 Hz
- Input Charging Source: DC or AC w/included cables
- Fuse Type: 40 Amps external
- Light source: LED bulb
- Work Light: 5 LEDs
- Compressor: 260 PSI
- Maximum Inverter Output Power Peak Power: 400 Watts - 800 Watts peak (max of 0.3 seconds)
- 12 Volt Accessory Outlet: 12 Volt 11 Amps max
- USB Power Port: 5 Volt up to 500 mA
- Max AC Charging Time from discharge: 34 hours
- Max DC Charging Time (engine operating): 12 hours
- Jump Start Cables and Clamps: 6 Gauge, heavy duty clamps 24 in length
- Safety Features: Overload Protection; Short Circuit Protection; UL Listed
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 11.5 x 8.5 inches
- Weight: 18 pounds
IMPORTANT NOTE: All sales on Blow Out, Surplus and Discontinued Products items are final, and are not returnable. Click here for details.